Majikoi VN Miyako and Agave Translation Status

The other topic for the translation got completely hijacked by people who are just discussing random things, It is my hope that starting this will allow any one that wants to check on any actual progress actually get the progress update so I implore the people working on it to post here if they want to share any updates.

I believe that the chatter thread actually does serve a purpose.The full translation of the first Majikoi game is something that has been waited on for a very long time and for a while there was actually no hope of seeing it translated at all until that thread was created and actually caused some capable people to undertake the task of getting it translated. More than simply going there every day for idle chatter I think that it's also to remind the people who are actually doing the translating that they still have a lot of people eagerly awaiting all of their hard work at the end of the day which helps to keep morale up and keep a project which has died off completely before alive this time.

Are you in the TL "team", though? Cuz if not, what you are doing is insanely pretentious. Saying that the other thread has no purpose and is useless, and that the TL team has to post here cuz it'll be more "comfortable". The people discussing on the other thread are the ones discussing Majikoi (appart from many things) and waiting patiently for any progress report.

Are you in the TL "team", though? Cuz if not, what you are doing is insanely pretentious. Saying that the other thread has no purpose and is useless, and that the TL team has to post here cuz it'll be more "comfortable". The people discussing on the other thread are the ones discussing Majikoi (appart from many things) and waiting patiently for any progress report.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No seriously that Majikoi thread is a useless spam thread that wasn't dumped because mods were nice enough to allow an IRC thread in Games and Chatter.

There are tons of other translations threads and they are nothing like that thing. Don't try to defend the undefendable. It's a Games and chatter thread not a transltion thingy.

If the translators want a proper thread they could make a new serious one.

Although I do agree that it's the people in charge of the project who should make the thread.

But they aren't doing it, so there is no way anybody would think of that random talk as something serious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No seriously that Majikoi thread is a useless spam thread that wasn't dumped because mods were nice enough to allow an IRC thread in Games and Chatter.

There are tons of other translations threads and they are nothing like that thing. Don't try to defend the undefendable. It's a Games and chatter thread not a transltion thingy.

If the translators want a proper thread they could make a new serious one.

Although I do agree that it's the people in charge of the project who should make the thread.

But they aren't doing it, so there is no way anybody would think of that random talk as something serious.

"If the translators want a proper thread they could make a new serious one."

Exactly. What. We. Said.

And yes, I'm sure that for the people that are just unpatiently waiting and want the translation delivered to them without effort or showing any kind of effort, this idea is great.

How is it useless spam? I'm amazed at how you guys are speaking as if you are the translators' representatives, telling us what they think and want. Hence, why I'm calling this pretentious. If they want to make a thread, they'll do so. Calling the thread with the only people who still support the translation useless is quite shocking.

I don't think I ever talked as a representative of anything.

And I don't see how most of the people in this thread support the translation more than anybody on the forums.

If being part of a chat is supporting something, then sure, you guys are supporting like mad men.

It's funny how it's a hard thing to find anything related to Majikoi in 90% of the posts of that thread.