Nosebleed's first VN stream

Nosebleed

Twitch delay. 

You guys only hear something i've said around 30 seconds after i said it.

That's kind of the crappy thing about twitch. Especially when making choices I have to wait 30 seconds to see your comments.

So you're pretty much going in blind when there is a timed choice (like in chapter three)?

So you're pretty much going in blind when there is a timed choice (like in chapter three)?

Yes. I went blind on both timed choices since i didn't have enough time to wait for your comments. And I failed the first one.

You guys all said "salt" when i was ahead of that part already with my awesome broom. And then I died.

Yes. I went blind on both timed choices since i didn't have enough time to wait for your comments. And I failed the first one.

You guys all said "salt" when i was ahead of that part already with my awesome broom. And then I died.

I guess you could say we... rubbed salt in the wound.

Glad everything went well! Sorry I couldn't make it. 

I was extremly nervous at first, but eventually it settled in. I also realised how tough it can be to speak so many hours straight. My throat got dry after a while

There'll be a part two at least. I want to finish this game no matter what.

Although the times will most likely be similar.

I was extremly nervous at first, but eventually it settled in. I also realised how tough it can be to speak so many hours straight. My throat got dry after a while

There'll be a part two at least. I want to finish this game no matter what.

Although the times will most likely be similar.

Which is why I typically only went 4. 6 at the most. 

Which is why I typically only went 4. 6 at the most. 

This one was around 6-7 hours i think, although I did take a break to eat dinner so probably closer to 6.

The times fit perfectly though. I started at 4:30 and ended around 11:30 which is enough to give me a breathing room to rest after instead of pushing myself until morning times and get all sleepy. 

Although if it wasn't for that dull chapter 3 I wouldn't have been as bored and wanting to drop it. 

You know something's wrong when you try to do bad ends just because you're bored.

People seemed to also enjoy my sheer despair when I had no clue where to go for 30 mins.

I think i'm more prepared for next streams now.

I hope you guys enjoyed the first stream. I was a nervous wreck at first and was rather quiet but I think it went well for a first time.

We got enough bad endings I think. Chapter 3 was anticlimatic as hell though. I'll continue in chapter 4 in the next stream.

I don't have a date for the next stream but next week seems reasonable to me. I'll update this with the day when i've decided. The times will probably be similar.

Sad I wasn't able to make it : ). Looking forward to making the next one -- keep us updated!

Well if you're really that interested the broadcast was archived. :P

Have fun with these 6:45 hours of sheer despair

Warning: The stream contains strong language (mostly by me) and some depictions of gore as well as partial nudity.

Part 1: http://www.twitch.tv/nose_bleed/b/515021740 - Chapter 1 and part of Chapter 2 (3 hours) 

Part 2: http://www.twitch.tv/nose_bleed/b/515061390 - rest of Chapter 2 and Chapter 3 (3:46 hours)

I was thinking of doing the next stream next thursday. The times will most likely be the same, I might push them back 1 hour at most but that's probably as far as I can go. How is it for you?