Nosebleed's first VN stream

Nosebleed

I never saw Kurumi as being a yandere. Just a sadist.

She wants to become one with him (eat him) and doesn't mind exposing herself to him in anyway, she seems like a yandere to me, not that much though.

I can be there anytime on Saturdays, and if I try my luck Friday afternoons. 

I say you play Tsukihime. You get to choose and die or choose and die later, so seeing your picks will be fun, specially if you take suggestions on what to choose.

*Prepares walkthrough to every bad end*

Just make sure to play the last three routes in a row, that's almost a must with Tsukihime

Do it now!! :D

No :P

And the reason why I'm not doing it on weekends is mainly because I have family over and that usually results in me not knowing what their plans are so I'd rather not risk booking this for a Saturday or Sunday.

Tomorrow's fine if you really want to. It'll make me rush but whatever I can never prepare for these things properly anyway.

And it seems more people wanted Corpse Party so here's what I'll do.

I'll stream Corpse Party and then on another stream, probably one week after if everything goes well, I'll do Tsukihime.

Yay Azusa <3 

I'm starting the stream at 4:30 PM (GMT) (just in case i sleep in a bit). 

Which corresponds to 11:30AM (EST) for all you american residents. 

The duration is unditermined but it'll be a decent amount of hours hopefully. There will be a break at some point so I can eat something but I'll be back soon after.

It seems you want me to do it tomorrow so I will.

If you have any objections to it being held tomorrow, speak now or forever hold your peace!

I'm starting the stream at 4:30 PM (GMT) (just in case i sleep in a bit). 

Which corresponds to 11:30AM (EST) for all you american residents. 

That's a problem for me my sleep schedule is not good right now cause i'm a late nighter and I usually wake up in the middle of the day(12:30-1:00 at best), I don't have a job or anything else going on right now so i'm being kinda lax.

tumblr_lm761qwwVx1qfgnm8o1_500.gif