Fuwanovel League of Legends Thread

shcboomer

OXsA3o0.png

just played a depressing game. were getting our asses kicked and made a huge comeback and almost won. Just check out galio score. I didn't even notice he was support when I joined either.

I also cannot wait f or the upcoming graves nerf. every game I play graves just shits on top of everyone

OXsA3o0.png

just played a depressing game. were getting our asses kicked and made a huge comeback and almost won. Just check out galio score. I didn't even notice he was support when I joined either.

I also cannot wait f or the upcoming graves nerf. every game I play graves just shits on top of everyone

Yeah lol, Graves is disgustingly op xD

I play him jungle.

If I had to complain, I'd say that they have put too much importance on the early in order to make games quicker. It's not that they are shorter, but that winning the early game now makes it very easy to snowball the enemy team into a mid game victory, so now everyone plays the first minutes super scared, since a couple kills could decide the game.

b6c35ed3fdc2ac74e3f46fae20485982.png

Imagine starting a game and realizing that the enemy adc is named Fnatic Rakan, the smurf account Rekkles uses when streaming. I got so fucking scared lol. Then a few seconds later I remember his account is actually Fnatic Räkan, with the diaeresis, but oh boy did I crap my pants on those first seconds.

I'm happy to say I believe I got my first s+. I got it with soraka. 2/3/25. 

I'm really growing on soraka. It was hilarious to piss volibear off on top when he was one hit away from killing irelia and I ulted and saved her. He got so pissed.

Soraka is such an abomination right now. Laning against her is headache-inducing. In Diamond elo she's 100% either picked or banned, no joking.

I'm happy to say I believe I got my first s+. I got it with soraka. 2/3/25. 

I'm really growing on soraka. It was hilarious to piss volibear off on top when he was one hit away from killing irelia and I ulted and saved her. He got so pissed.

Soraka is such an abomination right now. Laning against her is headache-inducing. In Diamond elo she's 100% either picked or banned, no joking.

I can see why. I have saved plenty of people with a miniscule amount of health left.

although the bad thing is if your adc sucks balls. then you're screwed.

ah damn I got a 5 dollar footlong in my asshole today.

this guy added me fors ome reason and he is in platinum so we played normal games so there is no scrublords. its all gold+

first game I did well and went 5-1. another game I got obliterated by talon 1-8.

I was so embarrassed.