Just Wanna say Hello

Nova!

Hello everyone my name is Nova! (or Nova because you know, the name was taken and all) and my interests include video games, baseball, and of course Visual Novels!

My first Visual Novel was... hmm cant quite remember Since i've played alot of them since then but the last one i finished was Wanko To Kurasou which by the way had a great story (for the Risa path anyway). Right now im in the middle of Maji de Watashi ni Koishinasai!, and Stuck on Miyako's path waiting for it to be translated... In the mean time i'm still deciding what to roll on for reading in the meantime. (would be great if i could get suggestions on that!)

I hope to become an active member of this wonderful community and I hope you all treat me well!

Welcome to fuwa enjoy your stay. Favorite girl in Majikoi so far?

Defiantly Miyako, she just seems sweet in her own way and its kind of sad how they treated her when she was younger...

Welcome to Fuwa, enjoy your stay!

Have a loli:

tumblr_n2mrr7unup1rqlgm2o1_500.jpg

Welcome to fuwanovel, hope to see you around and enjoy yourself.

Have a moe as a gift.

93_160526_3.jpg

Thanks for the gifts  :D

Welcome to the forums! I'm  waiting for Miyako too, someday... </3 I recommend you Little Busters! and Hoshizora no memoria if you haven't played them already! Enjoy your stay~

Thanks i'll give em a shot!