Welp... Here I Am

Stoppy

Oh dear lord, it's a bit late at night and my caffein cut off was a few hours ago as I write this so plese forgive me if this all comes off as being less than articualte.

So, first thing's first, hello there. How are you? Me? Tired, very tired. But excited. Fuwanovel seems like a nice place to hang out. People aren't afraid to show off their anime swag or weaboo expertise and I'd say that's a good thing. We're all here to have fun, get off, laugh, etc. Plus no one is going to get on their high horse about how lolicon is evil, which is good because I don't like breaking out my anti-anti-lolicon copypasta more than once a week. So this website seems like a cool place to hang. So I'd like to spend a little time here, if y'all don't mind.

Fair warning, I can come off as self-absored, self-assured, self-entitled, and selfish. But I'll try to tone it down for my dear senpais.

Ah, so a little about me and stuff.

I really haven't played very many visual novels to be honest. I've read plenty of classic books, played many cherished video games, watched most of the most acclaimed anime, and skimmed a few manga but I have not read too many VNs. I've read Shuffle, Dys. Systems, Amorous Professor Cherry, and Yandere-Chan (really worth checking out). That being said though I am slowly but surely working through a backlog of VNs on my hardrive that consists of the most commonly recommended and praised VNs. So I'm getting there.

But I say that because this next statement is going to come across as a bit off. I am making a visual novel. Not translating, not porting, making. I am trying to make a visual novel from scratch. It's a three heroine, supernatural, psychological, gloomy, yandere piece of glorified self gratification. The writing is well under way (I write a lot and have even written a full 65k word book thar is in the works of being published), and music licenses are easy to come by, but I could really use help with the art. I can't draw. If anyone is interested in helping me with the art, I'm sure we can work something out.

Well that's about all I can to say for now. I hope my time here is well spent. See y'all around.

EDIT: I did want to link to the Yandere-Chan visual novel by Zero-Q. Here it is: http://games.renpy.org/game/yandere.shtml

Welcome !

You found the right place to stay at !

And read Clannad !

Oh and yeah Lolicon IS evil !

Good luck for your VN project, I hope we'll get a glimpse of it one day ;)

Welcome !

You found the right place to stay at !

And read Clannad !

Oh and yeah Lolicon IS evil !

Good luck for your VN project, I hope we'll get a glimpse of it one day ;)

Clannad, like Chaos;Head, Steins;Gate, and School Days are actually towards the bottom of my backlog pile. I've seen the animes and while I know the VNs are probably far superior, I really just want to experience something fresh that I've never heard of before first. I did love the Clannad anime though. I've only seen season one and even that had me balling my eyes out.

Welcome to the forums! Interesting intro, you'll fit right in here~ I would recommend you to play Little Busters! (if you haven't watched the anime), Grisaia no Kajitsu and Hoshizora no memoria c: I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun~!

Yeah, those are all on my backlist. I'm actually using this list as my biggest reference point, so it's a bit of a loooong backlog.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/2151-50-translated-vns-you-should-read-before-you-die/

It's certainly not perfect though (why you no haz Shuffle!?) so if anyone has any recommendations not on that list I'll gladly take them. I am here to leech and learn afterall.

Well, I finally did it. It was a hard fought battle but I think I've got My Anime List up to date. It's still calibrating, so the amount og series completed on my profile is not how many I've actually put in there. But it'll get there I'm sure. Boy am I gald I kept a list of everything I watch and read (among other things) otherwise this would have been impossible. Now all I need is a cool signature.