2D or 3D  

54 members have voted

1. 1. what do you prefer?

• 2D
    • 3D
    • I like both
    • LOLIS!

This poll is closed to new votes

Doesn't change anything. What we call "2D" are fictional universes created by other humans and therefore embedded into reality, existing through our perceptions. Even assuming that reality is an illusion, the status of those fictional universes when compared with that is still the same.

If you're talking about creating your own world in your head, it's a different thing, but that would be a rather difficult exercise.

Welp, if some shitty main character could do it, I think we can too :P

chaos18017.jpg

Doesn't change anything. What we call "2D" are fictional universes created by other humans and therefore embedded into reality, existing through our perceptions. Even assuming that reality is an illusion, the status of those fictional universes when compared with that is still the same.

If you're talking about creating your own world in your head, it's a different thing, but that would be a rather difficult exercise.

even if you create a fictional world, the moment i'm reading about it, my brain interprets it so it automatically becomes mine...and after that i'm free to change whatever i don't like as i please; 

After i finish Hoshizora, what is there to stop me from seeing Mare every night and speaking to her? the limit is your own mind, its your choice to be trapped by it, If for whatever reason i would become paralyzed unable to even feel my own body, but with my mind intact, some may say its better to die than to live in such a dramatic condition...but i would still be free because nothing is trapping my mind, I don't know what will happen after i die, but even if it all ends there, i can say that whatever will happen i will die free and happy as long as i have my mind.

even if you create a fictional world, the moment i'm reading about it, my brain interprets it so it automatically becomes mine...and after that i'm free to change whatever i don't like as i please; 

After i finish Hoshizora, what is there to stop me from seeing Mare every night and speaking to her? the limit is your own mind, its your choice to be trapped by it, If for whatever reason i would become paralyzed unable to even feel my own body, but with my mind intact, some may say its better to die than to live in such a dramatic condition...but i would still be free because nothing is trapping my mind, I don't know what will happen after i die, but even if it all ends there, i can say that whatever will happen i will die free and happy as long as i have my mind.

You certainly talk like someone who can do it when you are can perfectly move and feel. What you say sounds good on the paper but only on it.

What you are doing is a mere sophism, my friend.

^ This guy just drops a bomb in here and makes sense. It's just like Flutter-chan! <3

Ren-senpai is praising me /)^////^(\  

Oh c'mon get a room you two, you just keep reminding me of how lonely I am all alone by myself and can we please stay on topic as well please.

maya32_800x600.jpg

Oh c'mon get a room you two, you just keep reminding me of how lonely I am all alone by myself and can we please stay on topic as well please.

The internet is our room. :P It's also on topic because it demonstrates that our 2.5D relationship is better than either the 2D ones with imaginary characters and the 3D ones where you see all of a person's faults. ass-pull successful

The internet is our room. :P It's also on topic because it demonstrates that our 2.5D relationship is better than either the 2D ones with imaginary characters and the 3D ones where you see all of a person's faults. ass-pull successful

Well looks like i've been defeated by your logic, anyway hope there are no hard feelings so peace man.  :D

8843deca7bcb0a468a0d80b26a63f6246a60afba

God damn, it, you are good at this. But Maefdomn and I don't need to show our love to every person out there.

People here probably already know where I stand on this topic, but I might as well explain my reasons.

I am not interested in 3D at all because of many reasons. First of all I find 3D people totally disgusting, at first glance, some 3D people might look nice, but as soon as look at them a little better you figure out how much gross they are. I mean just look at any 3D person really closely, they have small eyes, big noses, their skin has ugly lines everywhere like prints, for example, when they move you can see their bones sticking out like fingers, elbows and knees etc, when you look more closely to skin you can see veins true it. 3D people are like a lot of ugly garbage put together, when I look at them closely I get a feeling I am going to vomit how disgusting they are to me. On the other hand 2D are perfectly made while 3D people are nothing more than cheap amateur work. That is for look and for personality is even worse. I will draw a line here because I could write a whole book about how bad 3D people are made.

As for lolis I love them because they are cute and usually pure and I like cute and pure characters. There is no deep explanation behind this one.

I am sorry if I offended anyone, but I only stated my point of view.

To quote you from the True or False topic

Nope, it's not really, 2D worlds always existed in other universes 3D people didn't invent them, they only made it possible to look at the 2D worlds from this one. 2D worlds actually existed long before 3D ones and unlike failure that the existence of 3D world is, 2D worlds are perfected.

The concept of 2D worlds may have always existed, and are just as flawed as our 3D world, but the 2D worlds you enjoy are man-made, which is why they are perfect - because they were made to be perfect.

I hope Ren-senpai notices the fact that I'm on his side~

To quote you from the True or False topic

The concept of 2D worlds may have always existed, and are just as flawed as our 3D world, but the 2D worlds you enjoy are man-made, which is why they are perfect - because they were made to be perfect.

I hope Ren-senpai notices the fact that I'm on his side~

No, no, no, You are totally misunderstanding some things. 2D worlds aren't made by 3D people they existed in other universes for a lot longer then 3D worlds were made. They exist totally separately from this 3D world.

No, no, no, You are totally misunderstanding some things. 2D worlds aren't made by 3D people they existed in other universes for a lot longer then 3D worlds were made. They exist totally separately from this 3D world.

2D worlds with, for example, anime characters are based on the 3D world. Without the 3D world and someone to create them they wouldn't exist, unless you're saying evolution, history and everything else purposely made our 3D world similar to a world with anime characters, in which case I can't really call that anything other than delusional.

2D worlds with, for example, anime characters are based on the 3D world. Without the 3D world and someone to create them they wouldn't exist, unless you're saying evolution, history and everything else purposely made our 3D world similar to a world with anime characters, in which case I can't really call that anything other than delusional.

Galileo was called delusional when he said that the earth is round too.

Because there wasn't science to show that he was right?

And science still isn't enough developed to prove that I am right. Or did science manage to explain all unanswered questions while I wasn't looking?

And since still isn't enough developed to prove that I am right. Or did science manage to explain all unanswered questions while I wasn't looking?

Actually, science just hasn't developed enough to prove that am right. That argument works both ways and is therefore completely useless unless you are capable of providing evidence like Galileo did, despite people not listening to him.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I could go out and say that I am the god of everything and can will everything out of existence at any moment, but until I can prove that, if you believe that then you are, by definition, delusional.

I am not interested in 3D at all because of many reasons. First of all I find 3D people totally disgusting, *snip*

Doesn't that mean you find yourself disgusting? And the bad things you mentioned about 3D are all superficial. While agreeable to some extent, what about everything non-superficial? Like personality and such.

Actually, science just hasn't developed enough to prove that am right. That argument works both ways and is therefore completely useless unless you are capable of providing evidence like Galileo did, despite people not listening to him.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. I could go out and say that I am the god of everything and can will everything out of existence at any moment, but until I can prove that, if you believe that then you are, by definition, delusional.

And you can't prove that I am wrong, therefore the possibility of you being delusional are the same as me being delusional.

I have a theory that I believe in and you don't and neither you nor I can prove that we are right therefore we can only discuss our beliefs.

PS: And actually I do believe that you are a god, I believe that all intelligent and self-conscious beings are gods.

Doesn't that mean you find yourself disgusting? And the bad things you mentioned about 3D are all superficial. While agreeable to some extent, what about everything non-superficial? Like personality and such.

Yes, I do find my current body disgusting. I will comment more on personality and other things tomorrow, now I need to go to sleep.

And you can't prove that I am wrong, therefore the possibility of you being delusional are the same as me being delusional.

I have a theory that I believe in and you don't and neither you nor I can prove that we are right therefore we can only discuss our beliefs.

PS: And actually I do believe that you are a god, I believe that all intelligent and self-conscious beings are gods.

Yes, I do find my current body disgusting. I will comment more on personality and other things tomorrow, now I need to go to sleep.

Allow me to reply to that first part. So you are saying that, 2D exists in a different universe from 3D, and that it's not purely manmade, right? But... how does it matter to us then? It's in a different universe, nothing we can grasp. All that matters to us is the 2D we created, thus wether you believe in an "outer 2D" or not plays no role at all, no? Your theory is in fact delusional by definition because it's completely baseless unless I am missing something.

Interesting, so you find yourself disgusting. Does that mean you don't love yourself? Because if that is the case, that's pretty damn depressing. lol

Your definition of god seems kinda far fetched btw.

the world out there is so vast and beyond our grasp, that is almost logical to think that everything our mind can conceive, already exist somewhere, if not in this universe, in another one with different laws etc

its the same as saying that the planet earth has so many people, that someone else in this very moment is thinking the same thing you are.

regarding the fact that 3d is disgusting, i kind of agree

0015.jpg