March is Couple's Month!

OriginalRen

Once upon a time, there was a bat. Now, this was no ordinary bat. This was a Batman. One day, this Batman decided to read a Visual Novel called Little Busters! Not knowing how to read, the Batman had a lot of trouble understanding what was happening. Despite that, he kept on trying. As he was reading, he began to feel a change within him. It was love. 

"What... what is this!?" Batman asked himself.

He had never felt love before. But try as he might, the feeling would not go away, and it only grew as he saw a flat chested female on the screen. Her voice was soft, like a mother telling a bedtime story to a child. Her eyes glistened gold, but Batman knew those eyes were more beautiful than any piece of gold in the world. When she looked at Batman, his heart would race, and his face would begin to grow bright red. 

Batman kept reading, begging to see more and more of the blue haired maiden. He wanted, no had, to see her. He had to understand her. He had to know if she felt the same way about him. But, try as he might, she never responded to him. She looked at him, but never showed any reaction. She never spoke to him. Batman refused to give up. He would keep trying, until the bitter end.

The Freaking End

I worked very hard on this. pls no flaming

Once upon a time, there was a bat. Now, this was no ordinary bat. This was a Batman. One day, this Batman decided to read a Visual Novel called Little Busters! Not knowing how to read, the Batman had a lot of trouble understanding what was happening. Despite that, he kept on trying. As he was reading, he began to feel a change within him. It was love. 

He had never felt love before. But try as he might, the feeling would not go away, and it only grew as he saw a flat chested female on the screen. Her voice was soft, like a mother telling a bedtime story to a child. Her eyes glistened gold, but Batman knew those eyes were more beautiful than any piece of gold in the world. When she looked at Batman, his heart would race, and his face would begin to grow bright red. 

Batman kept reading, begging to see more and more of the blue haired maiden. He wanted, no had, to see her. He had to understand her. He had to know if she felt the same way about him. But, try as he might, she never responded to him. She looked at him, but never showed any reaction. She never spoke to him. Batman refused to give up. He would keep trying, until the bitter end.

The Freaking End

And thus we have the famous last words of solidbatman as he chased the fair haired maiden until he passed away.

The Freaking End

I caught the Barry Burton reference from the original Resident Evil. Good man.

Hey gang! Week 2 is finished and all stories are due by today if possible. As I stated before you don't need to post the stories in here, but rather send them to me via a private message. I want to create a fun book out of the stories and post them mid week for the rest of the community to read, so the sooner I get them the better. When you turn in your story, I will edit the first post to reflect that.

Week 3 will be posted later today so keep an eye out for it! This week is question week, so be ready.