What LN are you currently reading?

Yukiru

There's a thread for light novels by Snowtsuku but that one is more of a discussion about LN themselves so i figured why not start one of these, we got one for VN, anime and manga after all.

As for me i'm reading Date a Live, and planning to read Infinite Stratos in the near future. I'm getting fond of the sci-fi genre lately.

Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria. It's really damn great, but I think I need to re-read it a couple of times to comprehend everything that is going on, it really confuses me and has a rather complex plot going on.

Ugh... that's the one I've read before Date a Live, i ranted with every volume and hated both main characters, Hakomari became a taboo of mine~. It's one of the best LN's I've read, but it is the LN i hate the most.

I like how the storytelling changes with every volume, and how the writer manages to hide the truth until the end even when he's giving a lot of foreshadowing, also Daiya is my second favorite character ever.

I'm reading Spice & Wolf since it's the only printed and translated LN that was printed and seemed good.

Other wise I'm reading a few on Baka-tsuki but most of the ones I want to read are still under translation and it takes a whole lot of time before one chapter is released.

The one i'm really looking forward to and that I'm reading is:

Boku wa tomodachi ga Sukunai.

currently reading book one of the index books, im glad i decided against skipping the arcs shown in the anime and starting with fresh material. the characterization is done much much better in the books then in the anime.

I know right? And if you liked that, read volume 2. Be amazed. Rinse and repeat.

Just finished Index : NT 9, best NT volume so far.

With NT-9, Othinus moved up to 2nd place on my  "favorite index heroine" list.

I guess vol-10 will tell whether Othinus can win my heart over Mikoto or not.

It's funny how she managed to get that many fanboys with only one chapter volume, she actually got above Mikoto in my list now and Mikoto was within my favorite heroines of all time.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i put book 3 of index on hold and read the first vcolume of psychotic love comedy, it was great hikawa is so cute , but akabane really gave her a run for her money maybe vol 2 will show case her in a beter light she was more tsun than yan for my tastes.

im currently reading my darkness sister vol. 1 i got it from a site i cant find any more and if anyone knows it the site is still there and what it is or if the other volumes are translated and where i can find them id be very appreciative. 

the cover is in the pic below click the spoiler.

8gl0V.jpg

I'm actually reading the japanese version of mahouka koukou no rettousei and improving my japanese from it, though i'd say that was a pretty bad move, given that there are quite a lot of info-dumps OTL