What happens on the street...

There was this one time I was walking on the street and a guy tried to steal me, just to find out I wasn't carrying anything valuable. He sympathized with the fact that I didn't have a cellphone, and, amusingly enough, we chatted for about 5 minutes about how life sucks before he just went away.

when i was in highschool me and a friend were walking down the main road in our neighborhood when a taxi crashed in to the gaurd rail about 20 feet from us and a guy coverd in blood runs out the back and down the street we checked the driver he said he was stabbed and robbed so we called the cops

Wow... I can sympathize with people who saw crashes... I saw a guy get hit by lightning about 5 years ago. He died instantly... that was so sad. Thanks for sharing everyone! :D

There was this one time I was walking on the street and a guy tried to steal me, just to find out I wasn't carrying anything valuable. He sympathized with the fact that I didn't have a cellphone, and, amusingly enough, we chatted for about 5 minutes about how life sucks before he just went away.

I'm glad everything turned out okay! I wish that more "robbers" were like this. Life would have been better.