I need some Information

Crubitz

Firstly, there is a series of Visual Novels known as X-Change (1,2,3 and one more (forgot it's name)) that I have been avoiding, they concern a guy (1,2 & 3 that is, there is a different hero/heroine in the fourth one but it still runs on the gender bender aspect)) who keeps getting turned into a girl. Honestly speaking the synopsis interests me but I'm just not sure about this one, seeing as in it's a gender bender (they will most definitely be yuri aspects(I can handle this) in this and it could lead to the main character getting banged by a guy even (not funny at all!)).

So I wanted to ask anyone who has played any of the games if it is still worth it, does a fair share of the romance also take place whilst the guy is a guy? or are there gonna be a lot of yuri situations then he turns into a guy and gets the girl? If you have any information on this please share your knowledge with me cause I love Crowd games (the company that made it).

Lastly, does anyone know if Ifukube (the chick that wears a green vest and black shorts) has a route in Haruka na Sora (fan disk of Yosuga no Sora)?

X-Change Alternative is kinda readable. Story-wise, it's a dumb comedy, but rather passable for a nukige. "Romance" is mainly between the genderbent protag and girls. There are two guys that have their endings and H-scenes (with protag as a girl), there's a (temporary) futanari, and some rape (1 or 2 scenes, including gangrape, but if I remember right, the latter is on one of the guys' routes).

Romance is very shallow though, obviously it's all about sex. Still, I'd say it's one of the less crappy titles among translated nukiges (not that it says much).

As for X-Change 1-3, from what I heard, they are just retarded sex-romps. I didn't bother to read them though.

Welp, I guess I'll be skipping these as well. Are there any better gender-bender focused VNs? I find the topic quite interesting, but forced rape and such definitely isn't what I want to see from it.

Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas. Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteiru are the only ones i know of. I'd also like to know more, especially if they're translated.

I also find gender bender quite interesting,mostly guy into girl not the opposite. Sad this involves rape.. i don't know what's with the overuse of rape seriously.

Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas. Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteiru are the only ones i know of. I'd also like to know more, especially if they're translated.

I also find gender bender quite interesting,mostly guy into girl not the opposite. Sad this involves rape.. i don't know what's with the overuse of rape seriously.

I know some people like rape and stuff, but I can't bring myself to like it, and the same goes with NTR or ganbang (even if the girls are ok with it). People have told me to not take it seriously because it's just fiction, but meh, I can't stand it anyway xD *Pretty vanilla*

I know some people like rape and stuff, but I can't bring myself to like it, and the same goes with NTR or ganbang (even if the girls are ok with it). People have told me to not take it seriously because it's just fiction, but meh, I can't stand it anyway xD *Pretty vanilla*

My exact same train of thought. Even in vanilla stories i try to avoid bad endings just because.

My exact same train of thought. Even in vanilla stories i try to avoid bad endings just because.

Bad endings are bad ;u; There are some visual novels that I won't play just because of those genres (NTR, Gangbang, Rape, Prostitution, etc). Heck, sometimes I even avoid them if they have Death of protagonist/heroine :'c

Thanks, I will definitely check these out. :)

About the rape, it's sad that when you want to find one of the more specific things (fetishes in this case, I guess?), especially if it's something crossing into the weird territory, it almost always gets paired with the equally weird or ever worse things that you find rather disturbing on the other hand. This is a perfect example of that. 

Bad endings are bad ;u; There are some visual novels that I won't play just because of those genres (NTR, Gangbang, Rape, Prostitution, etc). Heck, sometimes I even avoid them if they have Death of protagonist/heroine :'c

Haha, it's probably strange, but I actually enjoy well written bad ends. I mean the ones involving death and the like - haven't encountered any of the sexual oriented ones, and I'd like to keep it that way. To give an example, I really liked the bad ends in Kara no Shoujo (man that VN was hell without a walkhrough, I think I accidentally got every single bad end possible o.O), or Grisaia had some really nice ones, especially Amane's. And well, Corpse Party is one big compilation of bad ends, some of which are kind of lame, but some are oh so amazing. :D

EDIT: Haha, I've looked up the VNs and just realised that I've actually seen the anime adaptation of Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteiru.  :lol:

Thanks, I will definitely check these out. :)

About the rape, it's sad that when you want to find one of the more specific things (fetishes in this case, I guess?), especially if it's something crossing into the weird territory, it almost always gets paired with the equally weird or ever worse things that you find rather disturbing on the other hand. This is a perfect example of that. 

Exactly. For example, Rance. It was funny and all, I tried to not mind the rape (it was reaaaaally hard to do so) because I liked the gameplay and the loooot of characters, but there was this one time (in Sengoku Rance), that I felt so nauseated I swore to myself to never play it again xDU the same happened to me with other Alicesoft titles, like Daibanchou. They're just not my thing :c

I avoided it since I saw the tags Unavoidable Rape and Group sex of one female and several males D;

Ooh! That ain't right, and they should show this in the trailers, all I was seeing in the trailers were vanilla situations and I read the MC's friend was in love with his female side so I made the conclusion that there would only be a scene or two (which I would skip) of the MC and the friend, damn.

You speak the truth brother, one guy multiple female partners :D , one girl multiple male partners :angry: WHAT?!. Like one wise man once said (don't remember the exact words or where they came from), " it is better to have a key that can open all doors rather than a door that can be opened by any key." I know it's a biased view but I love harems (though romance between one hero and one heroine is always the best, Viva Vanilla!!!!! :lol: ).

I usually go for 100% cg gallery so at times I have to go through hell, Soul Link is a VN I just downloaded but the walkthrough shocked with how many bad ends are available (took almost over a year to download, how long will it take me to finsh it?).

I usually go for 100% cg gallery so at times I have to go through hell, Soul Link is a VN I just downloaded but the walkthrough shocked with how many bad ends are available (took almost over a year to download, how long will it take me to finsh it?).

Soul Link is fairly short. Didn't take me more than 6~14 hours (don't remember the exact amount) for full completion. VNDB marks it as 10 to 30 hours, though.

Soul Link is fairly short. Didn't take me more than 6~14 hours (don't remember the exact amount) for full completion. VNDB marks it as 10 to 30 hours, though.

That makes things easier, gonna give it a shot. Especially interested in the girl mercenary's (or spy not sure) route.

honestly, it's not a very good VN, but if you like it that's fine.

Maji de?!! I downloaded it cause I partly watched the anime so I thought since the VN is almost always better than the anime it would be the best choice, anyway I'm mainly interested in that route I mentioned, the rest I'll just play to get that 100% gallery.

Now, since the first question of this has been answered, I need an answer to the second one. Does anyone know if Ifukube (the chick that wears a green vest and black shorts) has a route in Haruka na Sora (fan disk of Yosuga no Sora)? If you know anything please share.

You might want to look into Rui wa Tomo wo Yobu ( http://vndb.org/v776 ) . Unfortunately it's not translated.