Hello !

Yume

Hi, I'm new to the forums but i already know about fuwanovels since long time ago.

VN/Eroges is my favorite game (ever) which mean i already played quite a lot of them (check my VNDB)
Also I'm here willing to help fuwanovel's community to have a bright future.

If you need some VNs Suggestion or Discussing about VN (if i know the VNs) , feel free to contact me!

Well that's my introduction!

PS* Don't ask why i had  Yume's Name and pic 8)

Edit : Wow! this forum has so many unknown features for me! gonna learn this forum~

Okay, let's see what you've read~

It seems you haven't read Ever17 and Steins;Gate, that should be the next thing you read, in my opinion. :P You also haven't read Muv-Luv, which is really good even if you aren't a fan of mecha. Symphonic Rain is what I call a KEY VN made by someone other than KEY, and it works really well. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Umineko no Naku Koro ni are really good thriller/mystery stories, and if you can't tolerate the original art, there are patches for both games that replace the sprites with sprites from the PS2 version.

Okay, let's see what you've read~

It seems you haven't read Ever17 and Steins;Gate, that should be the next thing you read, in my opinion. :P You also haven't read Muv-Luv, which is really good even if you aren't a fan of mecha. Symphonic Rain is what I call a KEY VN made by someone other than KEY, and it works really well. Higurashi no Naku Koro ni and Umineko no Naku Koro ni are really good thriller/mystery stories, and if you can't tolerate the original art, there are patches for both games that replace the sprites with sprites from the PS2 version.

Currently Downloading Ever17 atm :P

for S;G i already putted it to my play list but i already planned to play S;G ASAP but now i just finished ikikoi and playing Mana Khemia 

I don't have any interest with muv-luv series, since people said there's gore on it. and i don't like gores :/

Higurashi and Umineko. . . . . Nope Xd

Currently Downloading Ever17 atm :P

for S;G i already putted it to my play list but i already planned to play S;G ASAP but now i just finished ikikoi and playing Mana Khemia 

I don't have any interest with muv-luv series, since people said there's gore on it. and i don't like gores :/

Higurashi and Umineko. . . . . Nope Xd

No gore, okay...

There's KEY's Air and Kanon, which aren't as great as Clannad or Little Busters, but they're still good, and Planetarian, which is the shortest game they've made, and it does its job extremely well.

Basically, just read anything made by KEY. xD

No gore, okay...

There's KEY's Air and Kanon, which aren't as great as Clannad or Little Busters, but they're still good, and Planetarian, which is the shortest game they've made, and it does its job extremely well.

Basically, just read anything made by KEY. xD

hmm... i don't know what to say about muv-luv. . . . .__.

I see, Key's Fans . huh :3 i just finished LB!  as you can see i never played Clannad and Still not completed Rewrite (Since i got a problem with rewrite) . . hehe . . .__.

Not true. I am actually a huge jerk, and hate everyone.

Welcome to the forums! Where are you from? How many different languages can you speak? The above statement about me hating people is not true by the way.

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Yep sorry, not everyone, this guy is a huge jerk, my bad

So everybody is really nice besides OriginalRen. Enjoy :D