Hello!

Hakurouken

Hi! i'm Hakurouken. I've visited the Fuwanovel website several times looking for news and guidance about visual novels, and i'd like to thank the creators and the community for such help and effort.

I watch anime, and used to be a hardcore gamer (mmorpgs, fps and rhythm games mainly) but since I started thinking about my future i kind of put the breaks on gaming (i still play a game called osu! from time to time). Although it sounds like i am a hikikomori, i do like outdoor sports a lot. Uhm, I'm usually reserved and polite, still, at rare times i snap and speak nonsense. My native language is not english so mercy with my grammar would be appreciated.

I guess that's enough for my introduction, hope to get along with everyone  ^_^

Hi! i'm Hakurouken. I've visited the Fuwanovel website several times looking for news and guidance about visual novels, and i'd like to thank the creators and the community for such help and effort.

I watch anime, and used to be a hardcore gamer (mmorpgs, fps and rhythm games mainly) but since I started thinking about my future i kind of put the breaks on gaming (i still play a game called osu! from time to time). Although it sounds like i am a hikikomori, i do like outdoor sports a lot. Uhm, I'm usually reserved and polite, still, at rare times i snap and speak nonsense. My native language is not english so mercy with my grammar would be appreciated.

I guess that's enough for my introduction, hope to get along with everyone  ^_^

Hello! Your friendly reporter shameimaru kaguya here.

We actually have tons of Osu! players here. I fear that fuwanovel may become an Osu community some time. 

Well, glad to have you here. Nice avatar <3

I hope you enjoy fuwanovel!

That would be Tenshin ranman, i love the interactions between Unohana and Haruki. Sadly there is no translation so i'm sloowly playing it with Atlas and ITH.

Oh, Tenshin Ranman, I've read it too, really good.

Just love the 生物 joke. I mean the one where Ruri arrives in a box and they think it's raw meat because raw-meat is spelled the same way as living creature. (\^∆^/)