solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

Oh dear, I actually won something, didn't think that would happen :v

6jU01.gif

Yay c:

Anyway, it was a nice contest, I had fun doing stuff every week since it was a change on my monotonous routine, which is always nice imo. I had fun thinking for 4 hours about what to do and then actually doing it which took around 4-7 hours (with a lot of breaks in between), which is why I usually finished 30-40 hours after the challenge was posted lol.

If you ever do another contest, do count me in, I had great fun with this one.
Now it is time for me to wait to get what the other 2 people didn't choose~

PS: Congrats to the other winners and everyone else that participated, I liked and had fun with some of your entries too c: 

Wait, now that I think about it the maximum points you could get without winning one of the three favourites challenges (pic, fic and nation) is 55, which a lot of people got. I won the fan fiction thing and Seventhfonist had to have won both the pic and the nation to get to 70, so then where did Eruwa's 3 extra points come from?

Whoo!

I'm assuming my point count went like this:

+5 For saying I'd be in it day 1.

+5 for my Christmas drawing, +5 for Hachikuji Mayoi.

+5 for my story having my favorite character.

+5 for the New Years Resolution

+5 for Visual Novel memory

+5 for Irresponsible thing

+5 for the disappearance of day 4

+5 for bad anime

+5 for Hachikuji Mayoi best girl

+15 for solidbatman nation (I'm proud of that one.)

That's 10 5's, making 50, +15, making 65... so an extra 5 came from somewhere to make 70. But, assuming everything else was added right, it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Still though, was a pretty fun contest. Sorry to see that you couldn't do everything you wanted with the whole thing though.

My worst fears have come to fruition. Despite my obvious screw up, I will be honoring the prizes to the winners I declared. That said, anyone with 45-55 points will automatically be entered into a short mini-contest to make up for my mistake. The prize value will be equal to whatever the third place person ends up with. I do apologize for this mistake. I will explain my reason for not redoing the count or re-declaring winners if asked. 

My worst fears have come to fruition. Despite my obvious screw up, I will be honoring the prizes to the winners I declared. That said, anyone with 45-55 points will automatically be entered into a short mini-contest to make up for my mistake. The prize value will be equal to whatever the third place person ends up with. I do apologize for this mistake. I will explain my reason for not redoing the count or re-declaring winners if asked. 

Huh. How bad was the miscount? Did any of the people you said won, myself included, not actually get the points you said we got? Like those 5 points that may not have existed if I counted my own points right there.

I would kind of like hear an explanation for things.

Edited by seventhfonist425

I double added points in one instance, and added points to the wrong person in another. Bonus drawing points went to MottainaiVN Long story short, top 3 should look something like this:

Flutterz: 60
seventhfonist: 60

EruwaYuril: 55

Big ass tie: 55

That said, seventhfonist, I will still be honoring your prize. Flutterz will receive any of the 3 choices, regardless of what you pick. Who ever  finishes third will win their choice of either two that remain. 

I double added points in one instance, and added points to the wrong person in another. Bonus drawing points went to MottainaiVN Long story short, top 3 should look something like this:

Flutterz: 60

seventhfonist: 60

EruwaYuril: 55

Big ass tie: 55

That said, seventhfonist, I will still be honoring your prize. Flutterz will receive any of the 3 choices, regardless of what you pick. Who ever  finishes third will win their choice of either two that remain. 

Ah, alright. Gotcha. Are me and Flutterz, or anyone out of the contest for that matter, free to participate in the mini-contest for the hell of it? Or would you prefer there just be whoever got the 55s to ease your your time constraints? I appreciate you allowing my decision to get what I wanted to go through though.

Also, looks like we just tied, Flutterz. Don't know how to feel about the fact we don't have the enter sudden death.

Ah, alright. Gotcha. Are me and Flutterz, or anyone out of the contest for that matter, free to participate in the mini-contest for the hell of it? Or would you prefer there just be whoever got the 55s to ease your your time constraints? I appreciate you allowing my decision to get what I wanted to go through though.

Also, looks like we just tied, Flutterz. Don't know how to feel about the fact we don't have the enter sudden death.

It'd be pushing my luck a bit too much if I were to enter the mini-contest as well, since I also won WEE. :P

Also I'm fine with not fighting to the death - I didn't drag you down from first place solo to first place tied just to risk losing. :D

Ah, alright. Gotcha. Are me and Flutterz, or anyone out of the contest for that matter, free to participate in the mini-contest for the hell of it?

We would still be winners of the main contest, getting us the main prizes, while still able to contribute to the mini-contest. What would happen, would be that we'd submit entries to the challenges, but we wouldn't get anything out of them, except for fun.

It'd be pushing my luck a bit too much if I were to enter the mini-contest as well, since I also won WEE. :P

Also I'm fine with not fighting to the death - I didn't drag you down from first place solo to first place tied just to risk losing. :D

Also, just because you died in sudden death, doesn't mean you lost. You'd just be in 2nd. Come on, you're Flutterz! That means you're some sort of flying-type, right? You have air advantage!

We would still be winners of the main contest, getting us the main prizes, while still able to contribute to the mini-contest. What would happen, would be that we'd submit entries to the challenges, but we wouldn't get anything out of them, except for fun.

Also, just because you died in sudden death, doesn't mean you lost. You'd just be in 2nd. Come on, you're Flutterz! That means you're some sort of flying-type, right? You have air advantage!

Oh, that could work I guess. I mean, even if he says no we can still do it just for teh lulz. :D

Even still, I'd lose my win streak. :P

ONE WEEK MINI-CONTEST FOR THIRD PLACE! WINNER WILL RECEIVE YUMINA THE ETHEREAL. 

Only open to anyone who has at least 45 points already.

Due to me being an idiot and miscounting the points, this will decide the final winner of the contest. The final challenge! ​Create a Fuwanovel Themed Super Hero Story/Comic. Feel free to draw a comic if you like. Those not so artistically savvy may write a Fuwanovel Super Hero story. Feel free to use members, but only for good. No lambasting members. My favorite will win.