solidbatman's New Years Giveaway Palooza!

solidbatman

Week 2

Now we begin proper. This will weed out some of you who don't have the drive that others have to win. Are you ready? No? Good. Lets do this.

Your challenge this week, is to draw a Christmas themed image using your favorite fictional character. All entries within 48 hours will receive 5 points. Within 96 hours, 3 points, and any time after 96 hours, 1 point. 5 Bonus Points if your image includes Hachikuji Mayoi. Favorite image will also receive 5 bonus points.  

Week 2

Now we begin proper. This will weed out some of you who don't have the drive that others have to win. Are you ready? No? Good. Lets do this.

Your challenge this week, is to draw a Christmas themed image using your favorite fictional character. All entries within 48 hours will receive 5 points. Within 96 hours, 3 points, and any time after 96 hours, 1 point. 5 Bonus Points if your image includes Hachikuji Mayoi. Favorite image will also receive 5 bonus points.  

Hand-drawn...? D:

I did it!

Drawn. I don't care how its drawn. As long as it drawn. 

Behold! This what did with a whole 20 minutes (+ procrastination) in Microsoft Paint! Also, I did the extra credit. I had to look her up and everything. I have followed all the criteria.

I%20did%20it..png

It's so good man, you know THIS would be her reaction if she saw this right now.

Edited by seventhfonist425