MG 2024 lience survey

Novel21

So it's about time huh? Oh well, it's not like I can expect interesting license from Mangagamer at this point anyway, so may as well a bit realistic by suggesting Nightmare x Maverick, Imouto to Kanojo, and Soreyori no Prologue. Also I just list minori as the company that I want to see more work of, and lastly I wrote Madosoft as the company that I wish Mangagamer partnered with.

PS - For the info of my choice of VNs, Nightmare x Maverick is the 6th Nightmare series with Guilty finally divide the sex scenes between two heroines almost equally, Imouto to Kanojo is Waffle lengthy nukige with somber atmosphere, and Soreyori is minori VN with reasonable breast drawing. Yeah, I know the selection are mostly nukige, but considering any interesting title that Mangagamer partner have may need a bit more effort to localize, I may as well suggested nukige from their partner.

Edited by littleshogun

I already forgot most of what I put, but I'm pretty sure I suggested Silverio and Eushully as a publisher because why not :sacchya:

I do want more propeller games from them though... I hope they pick more of those up alongside other action-heavy VNs. They already have the rest of the Rance series in progress so my biggest wants have already been met for years.

13 hours ago, Novel21 said:

I want to see more VN from MoonStone and partner I hope MG will partner up are KID.

I was thinking it was about time we saw more MOONSTONE titles too. I'm slightly biased against them because I didn't like ImoPara that much, but Princess Evangile was a nice surprise so maybe it's just an unfortunate choice of things I read.

9 hours ago, littleshogun said:

So it's about time huh? Oh well, it's not like I can expect interesting license from Mangagamer at this point anyway, so may as well a bit realistic by suggesting Nightmare x Maverick, Imouto to Kanojo, and Soreyori no Prologue. Also I just list minori as the company that I want to see more work of, and lastly I wrote Madosoft as the company that I wish Mangagamer partnered with.

Damn, Soreyori no Prologue. I want to read that too. I hope they pick up more minori titles, fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The result from the survey, and I can only say at least there's no more vote for WA2 now that Shiravune took the license for the first WA (Although it didn't stop some people to vote for Hentai Prison). Also note the survey was started way before Aniplex announce Fate/Stay Night, so it's only natural there's some who put too much hope on Mangagamer to localize Fate/Stay Night. The rest of the survey result are either the rest of 07Expansion work, otome/BL VN (Because Aksys Games only interested to localize all age otome on Switch), disturbing nukige, and Sakura no Uta along with the sequel (Sakura no Toki). Overall, I guess good for Mangagamer they manage to branch out their demography, albeit at the cost of their original demography to a degree.

PS - By the way my votes are not included on the top 25, so oh well.

Edited by littleshogun

5 hours ago, Entai2965 said:

Assuming you could only pick one, what is the VN you most want localized that is not currently licensed in the west?

Well, maybe something like Apeiria or Sakuramoyu, but even then I understand not to ask Mangagamer to localize those two. Besides, it's not like I'm dying to have those two localized anyway, now that Mashiro-iro is finally got localized. Another VN that I wish to see it localize is Red Cherish, although it's still unknown on who is capable to get the license from the developer.

Edited by littleshogun