How to run old leaf vns in english??

TheSoaringDingo

I recently started watching 16 bit sensation and really had the urge to go and read some of the old leaf vns like shizuku and to heart. I checked vndb and it says that toheart is getting translated but I can't figure how to download the TL. I also can't figure out anywhere that I can download to heart or where to find a english patch for shizuku. Can anyone help me with these problems? 

ToHeart_cover_art.jpg

I believe Aquaplus stopped selling all of Leaf's games with the exception of Utawarerumono and the White Album series. So, I don't think there's any way to get them legally, except for buying used copies. Or you can use the alternative method.

Also, according to VNDB, both games you mentioned are still untranslated. The patches for both haven't been released yet.

2 hours ago, Dreamysyu said:

I believe Aquaplus stopped selling all of Leaf's games with the exception of Utawarerumono and the White Album series. So, I don't think there's any way to get them legally, except for buying used copies. Or you can use the alternative method.

Also, according to VNDB, both games you mentioned are still untranslated. The patches for both haven't been released yet.

oh... do you know where i can find them alternatively? you can message me the alternative methods or somehting.....

• 1 month later...
On 11/14/2023 at 12:48 PM, TheSoaringDingo said:

I actually just got shizuku working the other day via neko project 2. I just wanna find out where I can get toheart now. 

i couldnt get shizuku working on neko project, could you tell me how you did it?

Though i've only seen the Anime adaption of either... i may actually be amongst the very few to keep the torch burning

for TH1's Multi Karusugawa and TH2's Konomi Yuzuhara into the 2020's;

Anime_Family_-_1-5-2024_1_RESIZE_40.png?