Shiravune selling on MangaGamer and Jast now

ChaosRaven

Seems like Shiravune finally figured out that Johren maybe isn't *that* popular, so they are now selling their titles also on other store fronts besides Steam.

I'm quite happy about that, since there's now a chance I can get titles like Ryuusei World Actor via MangaGamer. I bought Ryuusei World Actor: Badge & Dagger some time ago on Steam, just to recognize that it's the actual successor and not Ryuusei World Actor itself (don't ask :unsure:). Unfortunately, it's not part of the first batch of titles they are giving out, but it might follow (fingers crossed).

Oh, and they released the Kara no Shoujo Remaster. Already got it on Steam. Will be interesting if they manage to get the successors on Steam as well. MangaGamer wasn't able to.

So, if Frontwing could do the same now with Hatsuru Koto Naki Mirai Yori, I could actually buy it. <_<

9 minutes ago, ChaosRaven said:

Oh, and they released the Kara no Shoujo Remaster. Already got it on Steam. Will be interesting if they manage to get the successors on Steam as well. MangaGamer wasn't able to.

What I think it's even more interesting is that MG now has two versions for the same game, while theirs is technically inferior and may not sell as much as the new one.

Btw I also hope the first Ryuusei World Actor comes to Jast, as thanks to their fair pricing policy it would be way cheaper than me converting to dollars to get it.

2 hours ago, Silvz said:

What I think it's even more interesting is that MG now has two versions for the same game, while theirs is technically inferior and may not sell as much as the new one.

They made their money already with the old one - especially with the hard copy apparently. Not sure how many the new will sell though, considering many people who already played and own the old one will probably not buy the new one anymore.

Edited by ChaosRaven

• 2 weeks later...

I have no much to say other than at least good that Shiravune did try to expand their market by increasing the option for the buyer to buy their VNs. Also by the way today they just increased their VNs on both Mangagamer and JAST, with the notable one are Marmalade VNs (Here's hoping that someday we may have Shiravune localized Study Steady 2). Also I hope that Shiravune can also increase the store, particularly Denpasoft and GOG.

Edited by littleshogun

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2023 at 4:32 PM, Silvz said:

Btw I also hope the first Ryuusei World Actor comes to Jast, as thanks to their fair pricing policy it would be way cheaper than me converting to dollars to get it.

It always caught my attention how cheap VNs were at Jast even though they should be far more expensive based on their price in dollars, now it all makes sense. Honestly, I'm at a blast when I can buy a VN I'm interested in playing for as cheap as 30 reais.

So I'm happy Shiravune is distributing their games in other stores (specially on JAST), I hope Ryuusei World Actor and WA are made available there soon as well.

Edited by Epschy