[Studio Frisay] H2O √ after and another Complete Story Edition Translation Project [Released]

Tooko

• 1 month later...
  • Tooko changed the title to [Studio Frisay] H2O √ after and another Complete Story Edition Translation Project [Released]

Come to think of it, it's quite incredible that you fully translated a VN so long in the span of ~ one year (from that I gather, it's fuckin' more giant than Sakuuta which is very "big" novel). Yeah, I know, some amount of lines is repetitive hentai-lines, but still. In some cases lesser projects take years. And there a ~year....

Says a lot about your passion (not to downplay the passion of other "slower" translators)

But still.... I myself remember times when I watched anime and with all it's flaws it really stuck with me as quite pleasant and atmospheric experience. And then I waited years for a translation.

Hope VN itself will be good.

Thank you!

Edited by shining_transcendence

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/5/2022 at 11:17 AM, Tooko said:

The game can be purchased legally from DMM (https://dlsoft.dmm.co.jp/detail/mnphs_0007/), but a Japanese proxy/VPN may be necessary to purchase it.

Hi, would you recommend the Digital Download version from DMM or the Physical version? Just wondering, because I do know that the Digital Download version of Imasugu Onii-chan had improvements for the digital download version from DMM compared to the older physical version, is that also the case for H2O?