Game Nights

Nayleen

I do a TON of League of Legends.

Other than that for normal stuff I have Counter Strike: Global Offensive, Terraria, Starcraft 2 and Minecraft. Natural Selection 2, Chivalry are things too, but I'd be surprised if I a lot of people had those and wanted to play them en masse, lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Well that is stupid.

I just checked my stuff and I noticed my bed was gone and half of the fence keeping my animals in was broken. Can't say if any items are gone as my normal chests contain just random crap and the more valuable things are in an ender chest so those are safe.

Also everything was fine yesterday.

It seems Possible as it is pretty Open..By the way I would like to participate in Minecraft..I always wanted to play with others on it xD.

Edit: By the way what Version is the server on, because of the recent big changes to minecraft was wondering, Also right now I cant seem to connect.

Sounds like a great idea! :D

I got 400+ games on steam so I'd be up for anything on there.

Steam UserID: deltastorm0

(Made the account about 5 years ago xD)

I also play League (ID: Synchronicity), Firefall (Asura), Tera Online (Synchronicity), Dawngate, Battlefield 4, SimCity, etc etc. If anyone is willing to let me join their gaming party let me know!!

To those few who may play the fantastic and free to play Dota 2, please feel free to add my steam ID: [GG]Vemocleus

I'm not great, but I AM friendly.  And on the interwebz, that's pretty darn special I think.  I want to get BF4, but you know... moneyz and all.  ...Soon, my precious...