Would you rather...?

Damonkala

Guest hairybumslapper

2.worshiping you seems fun

1- Have sex with your girlfriend/boyfriend inside your mother/father's body

2- Have sex with your mother/father inside your girlfriend/boyfriend's body

(Had to edit my comment cause stupid cellphone just load to a certain page and i ended up answering the wrong question ;-; )

WTF-did-i-just-read-meme.jpg

-

-

Well i suppose i would go with the first one. i don't even want to know the context of those scenarios :blink:.

Would you rather:

1. go deaf and blind but manage to have sex with the hottest women in the world every day

or

2.beat off in front of a kindergarten whilst saying "want some candy?" causing you to get arrested and sent to a prison with lots of horny inmates.

-

Hahahah I love that question because it always cause funny reactions, like yours xD

I think i wouldn't like to be raped in a daily basis so i'll go with the first one, the only real problem there is the blindness

1- Have the perfect date with anyone you want but forget about it the mornimg after

2- Have a perfect date with anyone you want but they'll forget about and will never talk to you again

1 anytime anyday. I'd have a loli step on my face barefoot even. Okay i'm getting carried away now, ignore the last part.

1 Have the cutest trap as your personal maid. As in it looks exactly like the most adorable girl ever except for what's under the pants.

2 Have to serve an extremly cute but very sadistic girl as her slave. You are unable to disobey any orders. And she's not very fond of you.

If I was completely sure that the girl in 2 is a loli I would probably go with it, but as you didn't specify i'll take my chances with 1 and hope that my maid is good at hiding bananas, if you know what i mean.

1- Have the ability to read and control peoples mind but you cannot use your power for your own selfish interests

2- Have the power to spawn everything you want out of thin air but this things not only will be rejected by everyone they wil also make people hate you

2 You can hate me all you want because i'm better than you since i have a 100 ft tall statue of Shinobu in my backyard with removable clothing and my life is complete. *flies away into the sunset with a jetpack*

Besides i can spawn a mind controlling machine that's not conditioned like option 1.

1 Make light sabers exist

2 Make hover boards exist

I'll go with 1 because a world without lolis is not a world worth living in

1- Be a secondary character in your favorite anime (cannot interact with main characters nor have any meaningful impact on the plot)

2- Be the main character in your least favorite anime (can interact with everyone and can try to change the course of the story although success is not guaranteed)

2 If i have to be the sacrifice in order to save humanity and my own personal interests. Then so be it. 

1 Be transformed into a someone's dakimura for as long as you want, this person will be extremly an adorable girl/guy (depending on your preferences)

2 Have anyone you want transformed into your dakimura for 1 day.