Would you rather...?

Damonkala

1 At least i'll be knocked out cold, it'll be like those movies where you wake up years later and the entire world progressed like crazy, besides wether you know this or not number 2 can actually kill someone if they're laughing for such a long period of time.

1 Be stung by 100 bees

2 Have 50 black widows crawl on your naked body

2. Well F them they are strangers the perfect people to do stupid things around , also if you reveal your search history public its nearly equivalent to revealing yourself /if you know what I mean/

1. Everyone despises you and you are unable to lose a fight /physical, any kind - including weapons/

2. Have to always correct any kind of of anyone's mistakes that you see

2)  Not even a choice.  Portal gun practically makes gravity irrelevant when you can just put portals down and go in any direction you want.

1_Have your pet turn into an anthropomorphic humanoid, or if you don't have one, in general have an anthropomorphic humanoid living with you.
2_Summon an immortal demon from the fiery pits of the underworld to wreak havoc on the world of Man.

1 hands down I am going the wanko to kursou route. It has been haunting my days that I was unable to do the kotarou route. Why would they not make one?!? I would be lying though if I said I was not heavily tempted by number 2.

1. Die an excruciating death well over 1 thousand years from now

or

2. Die by whatever you were going to die from at a normal time frame?

• 2 weeks later...

1. being a goat sounds better then being dinner on a plate for other people goats tend to be eaten less and used more so yea.

1.the ability to grant wishes(but not for yourself)

or

2.the ability to destroy a person's most desired wish.

1. Grant other's wishes, because then I could just convince a friend to make a wish that I wanted granted, and I'd be able to break the system that way~  (Power Overwhelming)

Would you rather...

1. Give up any access to electronics for a month--that means no visual novels~?

or...

2. Give up the ability to eat for six months--although this won't affect your health as you are magically "nutrish-ed"~?

2. I like being a lady--boys are gross :P   Plus, I prefer to be alone anyways, so no need to take them off.

Would you rather...

1. Rewatch the worst anime you've ever seen

or...

2. Sit around and do nothing but think during that time you'd be spending watching that anime

?

I- wait, how am I supposed to answer this? I'm not DOING anything here. Uhh... I would rather a human because, I don't know what "youkai" is referring to. It can be those super weird Japanese things in the past, such as, a rock with a legend behind it, or a big bird thing, and I don't do rocks or birds.

So, 1. Maybe 2, if we're talking touhou, but I don't know if it is. Feel free to correct me if I'm taking this all the wrong way.

1. Run out into the rain and come home soaking wet. (Come home with a big smile, of course.)

2. Gracefully carry an umbrella and come home completely dry.