Would you rather...?

Damonkala

2) I don't tell many people this, but I prefer butlers to maids as they tend to have more functionality when in comes to depiction in stories. Of course, there are rogue stories like the Crimson Empire that feature an awesome female maid/spy/assassin, but they always fall in love and lose their edge.

1) Classical Sky Clad Observer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cn8j42C_Srg

2) Classical Suzuha Theme

I like them both but I'll have to choose #2. It sounds beautiful and sad at the same time.. very emotional.

1) would you rather have one true love, one partner for the rest of your life.

or

2) fall in love multiple times & experience many partners.

Neither is bad. You get used to it. 

1. is preferable for me. I'm an introvert by nature and I'm happiest when I do projects alone. But in comfort? That's heaven. I'll send postcards and gifts to my loved ones throughout the year to let them know I'm alive and vice versa.

Would you rather

1.) Live all your life in happiness while being lied to.

2.) Have the satisfaction of knowing everything while leading a broke and miserable life.

Quoting myself from a while back in this thread:

They say that he who does not realize his own misery is the most miserable of all. I say let 'em be. By my beliefs, any illusion that has yet to be broken is the truth until the moment it breaks. 

1. They could all be lying to me, but as long as I believe it to be the truth, then it is no lie, as far as I'm concerned.

1) Get your left arm cut off.

2) Get your left leg cut off.

Fear not, you'll quickly get healed, you'll just have to live without either your leg or your arm.

I pick number 2, because I´m a gamer, and I would rather destroy the world than not being able to play games.

1) not play Visual Novels forever

2) not read/watch Light Novels/Manga/Anime forever

You can only choose one for X reason

:/ I'd have to pick 1)

I don't play much as much VN compared to watching anime/manga/playing video games. So that would hurt me a lot more. Plus, there tends to be anime adaptations of VNs sometimes (I can settle for that, even if they aren't as good in comparison).

Would you rather

1) Drink someone else's throw up.

2) Drink someone else's urine.

Coldest place on Earth. I was born on the mountains of Norway. I'm more than capable of facing such a threat.

Would you rather?

1. Be Polish, and live in a world conquered by the Fascist Germans.

2. Be Chinese, and live in a world conquered by the Imperial Japanese.

3: Be a Jewish Chinese, living in a world where both Nazi Germany and Imperial Japan own halves of the world.

Note: Without Japan losing the war, there's no way Japan would have its otaku culture. Choose wisely.

1) The "what if" Germany won WWII is pretty interesting. World peace achieved, advanced technology and health care, social structure. A lot of things could have happened. I really like the Japanese culture not just the otaku culture. That said I still like the otaku culture greatly but there is a chance of a lot more discrimination and fight for power that has a higher chance of occurring more often if Japan where to take over, I imagine.

Would you rather

1) Learn only how to speak Japanese

or

2) Learn only how to read/write Japanese?

I'd be more impressed by the ability to achieve one and not the other, still, I'll go with 2),for fairly obvious reasons. (VN's4life)

1) Chose one visual novel to read fron any language, but it will be your last, ever.

2) Chose three visual novels to read, but only english ones. These will be your last.

Whaaat, if they will be my last ever for both options... then I may as well pick 1) so I can have unlimited choice in finding the one I may enjoy & remember fondly on.

Would you rather:

1) Grow every hair on your body forever and never have it cut or shaved.

or

2) Grow your fingernails and toenails forever, and never have them cut or shortened.

1) Eat Sushi. It just sounds healthier than eating pizza every day. Plus I like rice & seafood.

Would you rather:

1) Have the ability to reset your entire day. Once the day passes midnight, you can only reset that next day, etc.  So your time travel ability can only travel within a length of a day, letting you keep re-living that single day over and over if you'd like. You will remember everything.

or

2) Have the ability to reset your entire life back to when you were first conscious as a child. You'd have all your memories intact, but you'll have to re-live your entire life over each time. When you activate the time travel, you don't have a choice but to always start over from the very beginning.

1) - It's more practical, if i reset my life i would be trying to avoid every mistake i made in my life but it is practically impossible to avoid new ones, that and the hassle of restarting school from the very beginning xD.

1 - Would you rather speak every language in the world except your native language

2 - Or only knowing how to speak your native language with extremely high fluency (knowing all the words in the dictionary).

Oh, bloody hell. Now I wish my native language was English... Even still... I'll have to go with 2.

I'm sorry English, but it's required of me to unlearn you.

This wonderful visual novel you're reading has routes. Would you rather...

1) play all the routes (8, in this 100 hour game minus the true route)

2) play the true route (30 hours)

This visual novel is fictitious and used only for this example.

1) Leaves more open to the imagination and I have more routes to tell my self that is what happened in case one was too sad.

Would you rather

1) Be the MC of School Days

or

2) Be the MC of Swan Song stuck on the true route?

I've never played the VN for either of them (yet.) But if I have to choose right now, I'd choose Swan Song simply because the setting fascinates me.

Would you rather

1) Forced to have sex for eternity and never climax

or

2) Stuck in a timeloop and watch the person you love most die continuously for eternity.

1. Seeing a loved person die is far worse than eternal sex.

Would you rather,

1) Read a VN with incredible H but terrible story.

or

2) Read a VN with many horrible H scenes but overall great story.

(Note: You will never get the chance to read the VN you did not choose.)

I would choose neither because either choice makes me scary......sorry.... :unsure:

one day,you're going home from school,it's 5:00pm,and you noticed there's a man behind you,and follows you wherever you go,

would you rather.....

1) say "stalker-kun? please don't stalk me,I just ate poop"

2)say "HELP ME!!!! STALKER STALKER!!!" (a little chance that someone will heard you)