Saimin Yuugi translation project (New attempt started mid-december 2022 with new team)

HMfan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

05mai_040.s done and pushed! Sorry for the delay; I didn't have as much free time this past semester. I should be able to get some good work done over winter break, though.

Anyway, there's the first Maiya H-scene. I felt like a lot of the prose was pretty awkward, but that's also kind of inevitable with how the original was written I guess (and kind of inevitable for eroge H scene prose in general.) If you have any feedback, let me know!

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1186162984851087372/1186163187125604382/data10.pack?ex=65923f8d&is=657fca8d&hm=0ff32e9ae13b460b7e90edba8c4745e9c34e4a8b252a6950eba0ca185f4c8fc1&
not sure if this will work but maybe can try first. also could you give bit more detail on what error happened when you try to repack it? maybe i can try to help since i did stuck there for a while until i change from terminal to cmd.

Edited by infernoblood
adding stuff

Even if I make the command line as precise as I can the arc_conv.exe program simply don't start, the cmd window don't say it doesn't work, it just skip a line and ask again what cmd do I want to execute. I think my computer simply don't want to execute the arc_conv.exe.

19 hours ago, noucho said:

Even if I make the command line as precise as I can the arc_conv.exe program simply don't start, the cmd window don't say it doesn't work, it just skip a line and ask again what cmd do I want to execute. I think my computer simply don't want to execute the arc_conv.exe.

https://imgur.com/a/YzBN2O2
you need to open the cmd from the folder itself, there is the option open terminal, click that

though you need to set it up so instead of opening the usual terminal it will open cmd instead

Alternatively, if you edit the "path" system environment variable you can launch arc_conv from anywhere on the machine, thats what I've done so I don't have to care where I've launched the terminal from.
Quick guide (More detailed guide should be readily avalible on google, adding stuff to path is pretty common):
Just search for "Edit system environment vairables" - Click the "Environment variables" button - double click path in the list (User or system does not matter) - click the "New" button - paste the path to the folder that contains the arc_conv.exe file.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...