Saimin Yuugi translation project (New attempt started mid-december 2022 with new team)

HMfan

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/15/2024 at 8:04 AM, Dan20197 said:

Sooo, can i download already translated version anywhere? Everything i found so far was a github conv that doesn't seem to work with/out the antivirus.....

have you found out the way to download the latest patch?

• 4 weeks later...

Finished 080.s! This one was one of the longest scripts in Maiya's route, and I enjoyed writing the characterization for Yanagi. There's one more relatively large one, and then a couple small ending scenes, and then the first pass of her route is complete.

Sorry, I haven't been seeing notifications for Fuwanovel lately for some reason.

On 3/5/2024 at 11:19 PM, AlterDim said:

Is it all on the same GitHub as before? Haven't been able to find it in a while.

The development is currently happening on the "maiya" branch of my fork. I don't think there's been a merge in a while so that would be why you don't see anything upstream. https://gitgud.io/WJHB/saimin-yuugi-translation/-/tree/maiya?ref_type=heads

On 3/22/2024 at 4:43 PM, jengkel said:

have you found out the way to download the latest patch?

On 3/14/2024 at 7:04 PM, Dan20197 said:

Sooo, can i download already translated version anywhere? Everything i found so far was a github conv that doesn't seem to work with/out the antivirus.....

I haven't been making patch files every update because 1. I didn't really feel like it 2. It's not unheard of for me to go back to old scripts and adjust my translation. I was going to make one once the first pass of Maiya's route was done because that seemed like a good milestone, but it's taken a while (at my current pace, I'll finish it sometime in late May-mid June.) In the meantime, HypnoConductor made a patch which was posted in the discord: https://discord.gg/mXCz9hGk

That one doesn't have my latest update, though. Still, if you want to check out what I have so far, it works.