Greetings!

Lotharen

Hello everyone. I suppose you could say I've been following VN's for the last 6-8 months. I only have one in English, I mainly want to use them to help learn  Japanese. Its great for listening comprehension and to get a feel for the language. Its tedious but I enjoy the art work and will hopefully be able to play them with out needing to worry about a translation (or if it will ever be translated).

Japanese culture is fascinating and I generally like anything about the culture. Anime, Manga, VN's, Figures, ect. Its all so awesome!

I hope to make a few friends here and learn a few things along the way.

Thanks!

Welcome to the forums! Which VN is your favorite VN?

I don't have a favorite yet because I've never finished one. My Japanese level is fairly basic, I know almost all the Hiragana (no Katakana) but I've picked up a few things via anime and the multiple forays into learning the language. I'm horrible at studying and could be a lot higher in my studies if I would just buckle down and get busy, so to speak. I'm tired of relying on translators and I'm hoping that will drive me to learn and actually study lol. I have a few sitting on my HD and one of them is bound to take that spot. :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes so far!

Welcome! I've got one suggestion for you, based on what I've heard so far:

Go, Go Nippon!

Take a look -- it sounds like it's right up your alley. In any case, welcome to the forums!

I have this one! Its 90% English but I do love the bit of culture I have seen in it. I'm at the part now where you get to choose where you want to visit on your trip.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

I have this one! Its 90% English but I do love the bit of culture I have seen in it. I'm at the part now where you get to choose where you want to visit on your trip.

Thanks everyone for the welcomes!

Oh, good!  I've enjoyed comparing the English to the Japanese translation (and practicing character memory).  Having practice in VN-format is just icing on the cake  : ).