Noob needs help ASAP with Little Busters!

akinoarashi

I just started playing Little Busters! and I am so confused. I get that there are multiple routes, and that I have to complete them one by one, but I don't get a "continue" option, and my in-game save file isn't changed from the last point I saved. I just am so confused about how I'm supposed to continue the story because I really love this Novel and MUST complete it. I need an answer right away, and none of the other posts on this forum have helped me. I feel really dumb that I can't figure this out, but I'm willing to look idiotic if it will get me to finish this game, otherwise I'm just going to give up.

yeap, once you finish a route you start again, you should put a saved point before or after the opening (that's what i did) or you can just press alt gr or click on the fast forward button. Be careful with Rin and RIn 2 routes and also with the refrain route, you ironicly chose a confusing game but if you just go on reading it should clear by itself.

and also you shoulnd't just give up on that game, Little Busters! is a beautiful VN make sure you finish ^^ 

I'm not very technical, but I believe it bascially makes automatic flags in your system data as you clear content. Your save games are more or less something of a bookmark and all the stuff having to do with clear data  and unlocking stuff is automatic.

the stats are always the same at the beginning of the game, the dialogues change when you pick a different option (i think it's called raising a flag) raising different flags will change the story and the fast forward button will skip whatever you already read and stop at the parts that you didn't read

luckily Little Busters routes are easy to get, i guess you started with Rin i recommend you go for Komari now

Stats for Riki and Rin will increase for every successfully finished route. Since Rin route is split to 2 parts and you cannot continue it until you play the rest, you didn't technically finish it. Now do all the remaining girls by starting New Game, after you finish each of them, you will see slight increase for stats for Riki and Rin.

Stats for Riki and Rin will increase for every successfully finished route. Since Rin route is split to 2 parts and you cannot continue it until you play the rest, you didn't technically finish it. Now do all the remaining girls by starting New Game, after you finish each of them, you will see slight increase for stats for Riki and Rin.

Basically this, if you need there is a walkthrough for the VN as well.

Pretty much this

Just finish a girl's route, start a new game and skip over the stuff you already read so you don't lose a lot of time by reading everything all over again, that's how visual novels with multiple heroines work, you should make a save around the first choice at least to save you some trouble of skipping to it. If you don't know what choices to make you can always use a walkthrough.

Once you've completed every girl's route do Rin's route again and this time the ending will be different and you will get Rin's other ending which will unlock the Refrain route, which is the final chapter in the novel and is the true route that will conclude the novel and explain everything that is going on.

Also after you complete Refrain you can get Kurugaya's true end by replaying her route, this is something some users don't do but it's pretty worth it for a full happy ending.

Pretty much this

Just finish a girl's route, start a new game and skip over the stuff you already read so you don't lose a lot of time by reading everything all over again, that's how visual novels with multiple heroines work, you should make a save around the first choice at least to save you some trouble of skipping to it. If you don't know what choices to make you can always use a walkthrough.

Once you've completed every girl's route do Rin's route again and this time the ending will be different and you will get Rin's other ending which will unlock the Refrain route, which is the final chapter in the novel and is the true route that will conclude the novel and explain everything that is going on.

Also after you complete Refrain you can get Kurugaya's true end by replaying her route, this is something some users don't do but it's pretty worth it for a full happy ending.

i didn't know about the real kurugaya's ending back then, imagine my surprise when i found it in youtube.

anyway i shouldn't post without and advice, so if you don't feel like playing kurugaya's whole route again, you can always find the very end on youtube

• 1 year later...