Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Hello there.

So, instead of me awkwardly saying hi..

Anyone watch NFL?

That I do not.  I watch the Super Bowl when it's on, but that's partly for the commercials, and partly to see who wins, so...not a big football fan.  I'm more into soccer and occasionally tennis, if I'm bored enough.

Do not question it.

My character represents Logic, so I must have a valid reason. It is simply beyond your grasp.

That'd be like going into a patisserie and requesting a pizza.  It's just not gonna happen, man.  Chatters gonna chat.

That I do not.  I watch the Super Bowl when it's on, but that's partly for the commercials, and partly to see who wins, so...not a big football fan.  I'm more into soccer and occasionally tennis, if I'm bored enough.

I never got into Soccer/Tennis. I have played a few Tennis games though. Not my thing >__<

I never got into Soccer/Tennis. I have played a few Tennis games though. Not my thing >__<

Gotta admit, half of the time I watch tennis matches I just mock the players by imitating their grunting noises.  They just sound so ridiculous I can't help myself  xD

I take soccer pretty seriously, though.  Played it since I was little, and I've loved it for years.  Would still be playing it now, but I couldn't find a non-competitive league that was actually non-competitive.  I play goalie and defender, so I usually got blamed whenever anything went wrong, which made the entire experience a lot less fun than it should have been.  Still watch every world cup, though.  I was pretty amazed that the US team didn't get immediately eliminated; we've been pretty consistently bad for years and years and years now.

Gotta admit, half of the time I watch tennis matches I just mock the players by imitating their grunting noises.  They just sound so ridiculous I can't help myself  xD

I take soccer pretty seriously, though.  Played it since I was little, and I've loved it for years.  Would still be playing it now, but I couldn't find a non-competitive league that was actually non-competitive.  I play goalie and defender, so I usually got blamed whenever anything went wrong, which made the entire experience a lot less fun than it should have been.  Still watch every world cup, though.  I was pretty amazed that the US team didn't get immediately eliminated; we've been pretty consistently bad for years and years and years now.

Lmao! Those grunting noises are pretty funny.

I remember wanting to compete in soccer when I was younger, but never really tried. I just like the idea of kicking the ball and not using your hands.

If they re-use the "Dragon" bit I think I'm gonna laugh myself to death.  Seriously, that is one of the crappier ways to skip over sex I've ever seen.

Also, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mdol1dMEtMY.

God. I don't remember this scene from when I was a kid, but holy shit.

It's gold.

Or diamond.

Just like Shirou's dick?

At this rate, my posts per hour will lag the site..

Lmao.

You know what? I don't even care, though I agree that if you and KosakiFag get into a competition the forums will implode.

Just make sure your posts are relevant to the topics and nobody can get ya. 

Otherwise, the chopping block is under my jurisdiction.

You know what? I don't even care, though I agree that if you and KosakiFag get into a competition the forums will implode.

Just make sure your posts are relevant to the topics and nobody can get ya. 

Otherwise, the chopping block is under my jurisdiction.

Oooh.. a competition you say? I could get over 200, but this is an awkward time and people are asleep.

Ha, I'm always following the rules. No reason we'd meet :]

Oooh.. a competition you say? I could get over 200, but this is an awkward time and people are asleep.

Ha, I'm always following the rules. No reason we'd meet :]

The two hundred won't count though, since this is G&C.

Are you sure you really want to enter a competition?

If this keeps up, one of us will be eaten up by the mods.

The two hundred won't count though, since this is G&C.

Are you sure you really want to enter a competition?

If this keeps up, one of us will be eaten up by the mods.

Why would we be eaten up? I'm following every rule and posting quality replies.

I was like this before I stopped coming. Niko is back though..

Why would we be eaten up? I'm following every rule and posting quality replies.

I was like this before I stopped coming. Niko is back though..

You've been away for quite a while then, Niko-hentai.

...I'm not sure about quality replies though.

And about us being eaten up, it's no surprise.

Mods eat anyone up.

I vote on KoaskiFag~

Why thank you, Penguin Lord-san~

You've been away for quite a while then, Niko-hentai.

...I'm not sure about quality replies though.

And about us being eaten up, it's no surprise.

Mods eat anyone up.

Why thank you, Penguin Lord-san~

I got 300 posts in my first week. I then was off and on and barely posted.

My posts seem fine enough. I'm not the type to type 5 words and post. I'm actually trying.

I got 300 posts in my first week. I then was off and on and barely posted.

My posts seem fine enough. I'm not the type to type 5 words and post. I'm actually trying.

It's okay, Niko-hentai~

Even if you don't post, I'll be sure to remember you as the one who made that thread.