Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Have you guys seen Tohsaka animated yet? Still shots don't do her justice. She's gorgeous - Multi-faceted expressions, some are really cute. More dere, dere and less tsun, tsun (she was a bit cold to me for a Tsundere.) Her legs are shapely now instead of two pairs of parallel lines coming out of a skirt.

Saber is still pretty to me. Her design hasn't changed much from Fate/Zero. Though UFOtable's version makes Saber look older because of her more serious expression, whereas the VN has a kuudere, teenage look. I like both.

Have you finally accepted the change?

First of all, I didn't make that.

Second of all, I always accepted it, I just wanted to be a bit grumpy about some of the smaller changes.

I just started Kara no Kyoukai,

I have all the of movies, but Im confused as to when I should see the 'Gate to the seventh Heaven' (Give the whole order if you can). Can anyone help me ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQxdsXy0CDo

As it says, watch them in release order. And keep watching, as you need to watch all of them in order to enjoy them. All together, they're shorter than a normal 24-episode series, so shouldn't be too much of a problem.

Finally, don't watch it for the action. That's not what the anime is about.

I just started Kara no Kyoukai,

I have all the of movies, but Im confused as to when I should see the 'Gate to the seventh Heaven' (Give the whole order if you can). Can anyone help me ?

1. Movie 2 (Murder Speculation (Part 1)/Satsujin Kōsatsu (Zen)) - August 1995 to March 1996

2. Movie 4 (The Hollow/Garan no Dō) - March 1996 to June 1998

3. Movie 3 (Remaining Sense of Pain/Tsūkaku Zanryū) - July 1998

4. Movie 1 (Overlooking View/Fukan Fūkei) - September 1998

5. Movie 5 (Paradox Spiral/Mujun Rasen) - November 1998

6. Movie 6 (Oblivion Recording/Bōkyaku Rokuon) - January 1999

7. Movie 7 (Murder Speculation (Part 2)/Satsujin Kōsatsu (Go)) - February 1999

At least, that's what I got. But it's better to watch in airing order. It gives a different feeling.

1. Movie 2 (Murder Speculation (Part 1)/Satsujin Kōsatsu (Zen)) - August 1995 to March 1996

2. Movie 4 (The Hollow/Garan no Dō) - March 1996 to June 1998

3. Movie 3 (Remaining Sense of Pain/Tsūkaku Zanryū) - July 1998

4. Movie 1 (Overlooking View/Fukan Fūkei) - September 1998

5. Movie 5 (Paradox Spiral/Mujun Rasen) - November 1998

6. Movie 6 (Oblivion Recording/Bōkyaku Rokuon) - January 1999

7. Movie 7 (Murder Speculation (Part 2)/Satsujin Kōsatsu (Go)) - February 1999

At least, that's what I got. But it's better to watch in airing order. It gives a different feeling.

Agreed, watch it in the airing order. That's how you're supposed to do it.

Just went to wikipedia and found the airing order, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Kara_no_Ky%C5%8Dkai_films) will watch according to that. One more question the wiki also shows an OVA and an eight one(future gospel) is it imp/good ?

Well, the eight movie introduces one of the most adorable little lolis of all time, so yeah.

The OVA is not really important, but it

ezt34Gt.jpg

looks nice, so watch that too.

However, the series officially ends at movie 7. Everything after that, including the epilogue (which you're supposed to watch after 7), are just bonuses. Pretty bonuses that are totally worth it, sure, but still just bonuses.

Well, the eight movie introduces one of the most adorable little lolis of all time, so yeah.

The OVA is not really important, but it

ezt34Gt.jpg

looks nice, so watch that, too.

However, the series officially ends at movie 7. Everything after that, including the epilogue (which you're supposed to watch after 7), are just bonuses. Pretty bonuses that are totally worth it, sure, but still just bonuses.

I have the seven movies, the Gate to seventh heaven and the epilogue. Guess I'll have to download the ova and the future gospel. 

I just finished the first movie and yeah the animation and the OST is very good. I didn't understand much of what happened but mostly that somehow the souls of people can go out and some shit can happen. Well I did understand a bit more than that but don't wanna make guesses as I've only finished 1 movie and KnK is known to be mind twister.

I'll go sleep here and continue it tomorrow.

I have the seven movies, the Gate to seventh heaven and the epilogue. Guess I'll have to download the ova and the future gospel. 

I just finished the first movie and yeah the animation and the OST is very good. I didn't understand much of what happened but mostly that somehow the souls of people can go out and some shit can happen. Well I did understand a bit more than that but don't wanna make guesses as Ive just finished 1 movie and KnK is known to be mind twister.

I'll go sleep here and continue it tomorrow.

Mirai Fukuin - Future Gospel

Extra Chorus - OVA

Btw, Gate of Seventh Heaven is just a remix, so absolutely no reason to watch it.

And yeah, you're not supposed to know everything that's going on from the first movie. The show is in a movie format, but you have to treat it like a series. You won't get the conclusion before watching all of the movies, just like a normal show.

Mirai Fukuin - Future Gospel

Extra Chorus - OVA

Btw, Gate of Seventh Heaven is just a remix, so absolutely no reason to watch it.

And yeah, you're not supposed to know everything that's going on from the first movie. The show is in a movie format, but you have to treat it like a series. You won't get the conclusion before watching all of the movies, just like a normal show.

Yeah I know its like series put together into movies. I was just saying how much I think I understood.

Ya know, I love Ufotable and all, but I honestly have a bad feeling about the upcoming anime. They have a lot to live up to. I mean, how are they ever gonna be able to top this:

zHwqiRV.jpg

9xnmlPW.jpg

PmnHjTw.jpg

QLtErHF.jpgSource: Fate/Stay Night - Unlimited Blade Works 2010 (By DEEN.)

I just don't see it happening.

I don't remember it being like this.

Goddamn. My memory's hazy.