Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

So how has has the writing come?

It's at 5,000 words, but we're still not at a fully-developed story yet.  We're going to write some additional key scenes and edit them all together, but I'm still a bit personally worried we might not make it.  There's a little over 72 hours to go.

It's at 5,000 words, but we're still not at a fully-developed story yet.  We're going to write some additional key scenes and edit them all together, but I'm still a bit personally worried we might not make it.  There's a little over 72 hours to go.

Where is it?

The thread is not coherent to begin with, so any story about it that is coherent is a failure.

And there lies the great contradiction - absurd randomness is the only thing suitable for UCW, but the contents of the crisis require that it be based off the thread's history.  By that alone, it must have at least some threads of coherence, or the thread shall fail in its strain to stay alive.

If we were able to do full randomness I'd be damn alright with all the crazy shit you guys can think up.

And there lies the great contradiction - absurd randomness is the only thing suitable for UCW, but the contents of the crisis require that it be based off the thread's history.  By that alone, it must have at least some threads of coherence, or the thread shall fail in its strain to stay alive.

If we were able to do full randomness I'd be damn alright with all the crazy shit you guys can think up.

The thing is, the very thread is random. Asking us to retell its history is an impossible feat right from the start.

We could, of course, come up with a shopping list of topics we've talked about in this thread. That should make for 5000 words, shouldn't it? Because it is the only way to expertly fulfill what has been asked of us.

Page 1: Miyako translation

Page 509: Ouraiba's spoilers. Tiago's objectivity.

Page 510: Unauthorized pairings.

etc. etc.

It's done?

It's over 5,000 words but we still need to edit it into something more comprehensible, getting things in chronological order, filling in the gaps where scenes are absent, etc.

There are maybe three scenes that I definitely need to get in to tie the plot together, including the start and end scenes.  I also need to finish Phersu's fight scene, which seems to have slowed down tremendously since my original writing phase.

It's certainly possible to get this finished, but I don't want people assuming we're in the clear.  Writing is never that simple, else we would all be billionares with a fucking mansion as soon as we learned what a word document is.

The thing is, the very thread is random. Asking us to retell its history is an impossible feat right from the start.

We could, of course, come up with a shopping list of topics we've talked about in this thread. That should make for 5000 words, shouldn't it? Because it is the only way to expertly fulfill what has been asked of us.

It's over 5,000 words but we still need to edit it into something more comprehensible, getting things in chronological order, filling in the gaps where scenes are absent, etc.

There are maybe three scenes that I definitely need to get in to tie the plot together, including the start and end scenes. I also need to finish Phersu's fight scene, which seems to have slowed down tremendously since my original writing phase.

It's certainly possible to get this finished, but I don't want people assuming we're in the clear. Writing is never that simple, else we would all be billionares with a fucking mansion as soon as we learned what a word document is.