Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

i m on Jun side now.....after readin topics bout Loli,Moe and petites......

Loli is underage Imo underage girl with petite bodies and their age is lower than 18 or 17......We all now Monshiro isnt 18..Minato soft wanted to evade the legal law for it.....

And i'll say Illya is a petite.

Quoted from TheDarkLordOtaku...and i agree with him 100%.

And because of the exact things you just quoted, I must say now I am 100% sure Ilya is a loli. Even though she is over 18, she both looks and acts like a child. There's no way you can say she either doesn't look or doesn't act like a child, and in that case, by your own definition, no matter her age, she is a loli. Just to be clear, your quote makes no reference to age being important to classification, only physical appearance and personality.

Loli = petite, but petite ≠ loli.
well...i said IMO....
it all depends on opinion...
yes i know tht quote...but i jst coudnt see Illya as loli...dunno why....
i know its contradicting, and the funny things s both Mon n Illya hve same seiyuu...but i'm seein Mon as the only Loli...

oh...this is the comment from a M and Tsuntsunpechapai fetish...i'm not intrested in Loli..so all of this all IMHO

For me, petite and loli are two very separate things. Like, I know some fairly petite women IRL, and I don't think they pass off as underaged. Maybe if you judged them by their body alone, and nothing else, sure, but once you add in their personality or even the way they dress themselves and carry themselves, it's pretty much impossible to make that mistake. For a loli, imho, the first impression of the common person, when taking into account their personality and such, is that they are underaged. If you didn't KNOW she was over 18, then you would never guess it. For me, that's the difference. And I would never guess Ilya had even hit puberty, nevermind being over 18.

Then again, I suppose she never really DID hit puberty, technically. Physically speaking, she really is stuck in the body of a child.

Ah, okay, if that's what you meant then yes

Oh god, not this conversation again. I thought you all already got this out of your system...

Hey, I'm not the one who brought it up!

i m on Jun side now.....after readin topics bout Loli,Moe and petites......

Loli is underage Imo underage girl with petite bodies and their age is lower than 18 or 17......We all now Monshiro isnt 18..Minato soft wanted to evade the legal law for it.....

And i'll say Illya is a petite.

Quoted from TheDarkLordOtaku...and i agree with him 100%.

But she is. Minatosoft writes the lore. Saying, "Oh she can't possibly be 18, despite what the creators say, so she obviously isn't 18." is pure denial. Their reasoning for saying she is 18 may be legal reasons, but that still makes her 18.

For me, petite and loli are two very separate things. Like, I know some fairly petite women IRL, and I don't think they pass off as underaged. Maybe if you judged them by their body alone, and nothing else, sure, but once you add in their personality or even the way they dress themselves and carry themselves, it's pretty much impossible to make that mistake. For a loli, imho, the first impression of the common person, when taking into account their personality and such, is that they are underaged. If you didn't KNOW she was over 18, then you would never guess it. For me, that's the difference. And I would never guess Ilya had even hit puberty, nevermind being over 18.

Then again, I suppose she never really DID hit puberty, technically. Physically speaking, she really is stuck in the body of a child.

Yay, I've got an ally! <3

But she is. Minatosoft writes the lore. Saying, "Oh she can't possibly be 18, despite what the creators say, so she obviously isn't 18." is pure denial. Their reasoning for saying she is 18 may be legal reasons, but that still makes her 18.

Yay, I've got an ally! <3

Agreed, she's still a Loli.  I didn't even know she was over the age of 12 until I read these last few pages.  And I beat the Fate route too.  

I am disappointed in how bored this man looks. Surely sir those wiggling bundles of hopes and dreams infront of you aren't that mediocre are they? :C (Though that anime is on my list)

He's gay.

Agreed, she's still a Loli.  I didn't even know she was over the age of 12 until I read these last few pages.  And I beat the Fate route too.  

Illya was 8 years old in Fate/Zero, and Fate/Stay Night is 10 years after the end of Fate/Zero. Go figure.

Also, Fate route is meh. I like UBW better.

He's gay.

Illya was 8 years old in Fate/Zero, and Fate/Stay Night is 10 years after the end of Fate/Zero. Go figure.

Also, Fate route is meh. I like UBW better.

Dammit Ouraibaa, stop making me agree with everything you say.  Yeah, I thought the Fate route ending was horribly unsatisfying.  When it was over I was just like ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

I read ALOT of text just to get to this "meh" as hell ending?

Are there any routes with Saber that end with them together happily, or is this VN determined to shit all over the concept of happiness?

Are there any routes with Saber that end with them together happily, or is this VN determined to shit all over the concept of happiness?

Are you playing the Vita/new PC version or the original version? Because the original doesn't have the "true" ending for Fate route, which I believe is the one where they end up together. Or I could be wrong, and the True end is where Saber 

goes back to her time and dies like in the legend.

Are you playing the Vita/new PC version or the original version? Because the original doesn't have the "true" ending for Fate route, which I believe is the one where they end up together. Or I could be wrong, and the True end is where Saber 

goes back to her time and dies like in the legend.

I have the Realta nua version.  It was released as three seperate works, (patches that each work as a seperate game) which means one for each route.

If this is the wrong version, could you perhaps point me in the right direction?  There are so amny versions of this game and a TON of different patches.  Honestly a pain in the ass.

Also, for the whole forum, is it just me or are chokers on woman sexy as hell?

Black_and_White_Choker_by_EmoThing92.jpg

Dat plot. <3

I have the Realta nua version.  It was released as three seperate works, (patches that each work as a seperate game) which means one for each route.

If this is the wrong version, could you perhaps point me in the right direction?  There are so amny versions of this game and a TON of different patches.  Honestly a pain in the ass.

They are, but only on girls who can pull them off.

Its nice to know someone who shares my fetish

i prefer stockings......tht feel when u rip em....