Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

No, It doesnt. I'd rather be called a moe tsundere yotsuba (yes nagisa decided to call me yotsuba) than makoto from school days

Don't worry about it too much Lucky. At least I'm still convinced that you're too much of a wound up ball of fury to be anyone else but this person.

1218017643_6106_full.jpeg

Mission accomplished.

ALSO. On the topic of what fictional character would you identify a Fuwa member with, what about what fictional character you'd identify yourself as?

Len. Why? because then I'd be close to Rin. All my dreams would be realized. It doesn't even matter how much I'm like him. My desire for Rin overpowers any posible differences that may or may not exist between me and Len, in order to bring me and Rin together. THE POWER OF LOVE PREVAILS!!!

(If I had to choose like tankhedgehog I would choose Naoe Yamato for pretty much the same reasons.

But what fictional character do I think I am? Hmm, Maybe a more outgoing Moro? Honestly I don't really know, I'll think about it & see if I can give you a better answer.)

(If I had to choose like tankhedgehog I would choose Naoe Yamato for pretty much the same reasons.

But what fictional character do I think I am? Hmm, Maybe a more outgoing Moro? Honestly I don't really know, I'll think about it & see if I can give you a better answer.)

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANKOOOOOOOOOO

Mission accomplished.

ALSO. On the topic of what fictional character would you identify a Fuwa member with, what about what fictional character you'd identify yourself as?

I have no idea what fictional character I would identify myself as ... but if I had to choose ...

Hyouka-15-satoshi.jpg

maybe Satoshi?

I don't want their kids, that's Jun's job.

I agree on the top statement.

As for thinking it's a good movie, fair enough, not going to berate you for having an opinion. :P It's just not something I could enjoy.

Joris is the one assaulting bedrooms o:

Being called makoto is worse than being called tsun

So... tsun Makoto? O.o