Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Yeah, but in Koihime they are sooo obviously more interesting than the main heroines. And even in the routes, the game itself makes their future with the MC sound way more interesting! Like... have you played the side-route with that the archer woman who has a little daughter?

Towards the end of the route, they agree and start trying to have a baby! And the MC agrees to become the already-born fatherly figure, etc.

That was, by far, way more cool and conclusive than the pretty meh-ish ending you get with the main heroine you pick."

And almost the same goes for the rest of the side-heroines, but this one hurt me the most.

Shion side route was indeed interessing.

The best happy ending they came up with involving everyone was the 

Harem ending

As for side route heroines my favourite were Shion Ren and Sei

How can you not care?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

Nevermind, I forgot you're Monmon.

did i said i didnt care????? 

i just wana play those two first, cuz my mates bought it for me n i've been waitin for Yumina fd.

n so wht if i'm Monmon??? at least im not a Mormon.

wht a great pun.

Ehhh. When you have nurses in the family, you either learn to keep eating when gross stuff is happening/being talked about, or starve. Since I am still alive, apparently I have learned to keep eating.

(I know right? Also in at least my case they point out all the ways how the TV shows messes up when it involves there work.)

make sure that at least 1 of those stones have her name and source Anime name on it ;p

*Throws a paper ball instead* http://www.animehere.com/anime/chuunibyou-demo-koi-ga-shitai.html

I... I can't stop playing that stupid freaking video... Help... Help me...

In other news; while I was gone I drank a lot and played Halo with some friends. One of 'em got so mad that he bashed his controller against a coffee table until it broke.

Also: Thanks, Jun. Slowly your influence has been seeping into me (;0) and I've noticed more and more loli's in anime. I feel dirty. ):

I... I can't stop playing that stupid freaking video... Help... Help me...

In other news; while I was gone I drank a lot and played Halo with some friends. One of 'em got so mad that he bashed his controller against a coffee table until it broke.

Also: Thanks, Jun. Slowly your influence has been seeping into me (;0) and I've noticed more and more loli's in anime. I feel dirty. ):

You mean enlightened, I guess!