Hello

Synthanos

Hm. If so, join the Index thread. It gets lonely with only me, eldin and yukiru there~

Little Busters is a great VN, you should keep reading it. If you feel like reading an action one, you should  try Fate. Hmm.... I could suggest quite a few good VNs, but most of them have dark themes and I don't know if you'd like those.

another Mikoto's fan huh... i'm in the biggest faction that's a surprise. 

Kaguya you should understand now  how great Mikoto is, no... how great MISAKA is!!

by the way... welcome to fuwanyan~

Since you said that, you should start to say "nyan~" after most of your phrases from now own. And get a pic of Tsuchimikado for your avatar.

and I like MISAKA. the sisters are fine. I just don't like the original, since I dislike all kinds of tsundere.

Mikoto is actually fairly high on my list, considering she's a tsundere. She still loses to a lot of other characters, though.

Ohai :)

If you need help getting the IMHHW patch to work, you've come to the right forum. No idea how good you are at internet research so I'll assume you're awesome and not give you any more tips due to laziness~

I can't seem to get the patch to install correctly, I tried everything in the troubleshoot section but the character models still won't show up most of the time. I went ahead and sent RusAnon an email so hopefully he can send me a link to the pre patched version.