Hi!

Boboh

Hi!

My nick is Boboh. I'm 18 and I'm form Italy.

I'm not too much into VNs (mainly for a matter of time) but I really like them :')

My favourites are Togainu no Chi and Dramatical Murder (that I started a few days ago).

I'd like to do also some others...maybe you caould suggest me some :')

I hope I'll find myself fine here in this forum!

Thank you Kaguya! :'D

As I rewrote in the main post, my favourite VNs are Togainu no Chi and Dramatical Murder.

I'm also interested in Starry Sky, but I've never played to it :c

So, from the titles you listed, it seems like you're into yaoi. So I'll suggest a few yaoi VNs for you~

Hm. You could try Silver Chaos, it's reasonably nice.

Starry Sky is definitely one of the highest rating yaoi VNs out there. It's also quite short, though.

I could probably suggest more things if I had an idea of what do you like in VNs.

So, from the titles you listed, it seems like you're into yaoi. So I'll suggest a few yaoi VNs for you~

Hm. You could try Silver Chaos, it's reasonably nice.

Starry Sky is definitely one of the highest rating yaoi VNs out there. It's also quite short, though.

I could probably suggest more things if I had an idea of what do you like in VNs.

I usually base my choices looking at the graphics of the VN.

I also like those VNs in which, after completed some routes you can unlock some special extra routes!

I'm not completely into BL. Otome are fine too~ (Isn't Starry Sky an otome too? °.°)

About Silver Chaos, I've heard of it, but I didn't tried it at all....I guess I'll have to give it a look òvò

welcome to fuwan fuwan, have a good time reading VN, etc. etc.

you have been welcomed by a few troublemakers, i wish you good luck~

Yep, Stanleys and you are both on the top list of the forum troublemakers.

Also, I wouldn't call it an otome per se, but Shikoku no Sharnoth has good graphs, great story, bishounen and it's passed by the pov of a girl. It'd be my top suggestion to you. Starry Sky is in fact a Otome and not a yaoi. Sorry, kind of confused myself.

You could also always go with safe ones like Tokimeki Memorial (Girl's Side) if you feel like reading an Otome.

Anyway, good luck on the forums.

Also, I wouldn't call it an otome per se, but Shikoku no Sharnoth has good graphs, great story, bishounen and it's passed by the pov of a girl. It'd be my top suggestion to you. Starry Sky is in fact a Otome and not a yaoi. Sorry, kind of confused myself.

You could also always go with safe ones like Tokimeki Memorial (Girl's Side) if you feel like reading an Otome.

Anyway, good luck on the forums.

Ahahahaha!^^ Thank you to everybody for the nice welcome!

Thank you once again Kaguya!!**

I've looked trough google the ones you mentioned and...gaaaah!! I really love the graps of Shikoku no Sharnoth!!

I'll start it as soon as I finish the one I'm doing now! :'D

About Tokimeki Memorial, I'll try it as well. Thank you for your suggestion!! :'DD

hey you're from Italy.

the place where the economy is in the midst of collapse O.O

is things alright there?

Yep, here the economy isn't going fine at all.

If you see the people, they don't care about it exaggeratedly....they just try to do not spend way too much.... Oh, and there isn't any chance for newbies to easily find work in the actual field they've studied and specialized for.

The real problem is that the State's funds are not enough for everything and in the last years they did some budget cuts in tourism, art and instruction.

This is wrong in so many ways...how can a nation like Italy (famous for his big cultural patrimony) rise from this situation without funds for the main fields necessary for the development??

I'm really sad about this situation, but all I can do is maybe going abroad to find a job in the field I'll be studying for. If there's a chance, I'd really like to help my country in some ways....but maybe it's impossible for me ;_;

What have I done to be known as a trouble maker, not that I'm denying it, just curious. I thought I have been rather good lately.

For the topic at hand, I also base a lot of my VN choices on the art style. Some of the ones that I enjoyed were Da Capo 2, Hoshizora no Memoria, and Konosora. I hope you enjoy these if you play them.