Miniature Garden review discussion

Screenshot-694-810x456.jpg

https://fuwanovel.net/reviews/2017/03/30/miniature-garden/

The review was actually posted yesterday, on release date (whoo release date reviews, always feels kind of cool), but I've been out of town so I didn't get around to posting a thread until now. Much like with the game, though, you haven't really been missing much...

Apparently the score for this VN was quite low at VNDB, now I see why here. Nice review there, and it's such a shame that the length was short (Also with not so good plot). To more elaboration here, actually this VN had good opening song and interesting cast (Sora Tokui as Sumika), but I guess the VN not that interesting here. That's all that I could think of now.

7 hours ago, Vorathiel said:

Nice revies, despite final grade, it got me interested and I'll definitely read this.

Yeah, I kind of dislike having to give a grade in reviews. I'd rather just say what it's good at and what's it not good at, and then people can decide to read or not based on what they care about. Doing both isn't so bad: it's not like I don't have a mental model for how much I enjoyed a game, just that I don't think it's nearly as useful as the rest of the review. Glad you appreciated the review, and hope you enjoy the game!

Obviously, the review is yours and you grade it as you want, but reading through it I did not get the 2-star vibe, as you mainly presented the positive aspects of the game.

I may try it myself soon (I wanted to but did not know it was released).

BTW, just created a walkthrough for this (I had it done almost a week ago but wasn't going to post it before the release, and then forgot about it until now...). I definitely recommend using it to get the last few endings, maybe after you've gotten five or six of them on your own, since, as I mentioned in the review, some of the endings are super annoying to find: