hiiii

furudo

Hi, I've been lurking for a while so I finally made an account hehe. I'm Wendy!!

I'm... new to eroge... sort of?? I know a lot about various series but I only started playing them over the past month. Right now I'm playing Osadai :3c

Like I just said up^ there^ I'm new to galge, but Umineko no Naku koro ni is basically my entire life so I'm not necessarily new to visual novels in general... haha....... yeah................

So yeah hey tell me what's good and stuff

(I have a mac and like 70% of the games I try to run on wine don't end up cooperating but I'm gonna get a PC soon so I'll take any recommendations for the near future!!!)

If your Mac is any half decent don't use wine, but use Virtualbox instead which is a really easy way to get anything running in a Virtual Machine, it's so easy even my mother could do it.

Only needs a Windows CD/ISO (anything >= XP and probably < Win8 should be fine) and you don't need to be afraid of doing anything wrong when installing since it's all emulated anyway.

My personal recommendations would be G-Senjou no Maou, Sharin no Kuni, Himawari no Shoujo and Ever17. From what I've seen in the sort time I've had to give each of them a quick read, both KonoSora and Grisaia no Kajitsu seem to be great, even though Grisaia might be targeted more towards a male audience.

Other than that, welcome to the forums.