Sup everyone

White Glint

I've been/am looking for a new VN community, hope I'll find it here. I was member on a few private gaming trackers where I shared visual novels&eroge and at times it needed quite a bit of persuasion work to let me upload it. Unfortunately both the trackers closed down in the past few months, which was a big hit to the gamingtorrent scene, but evenmorese to lovers of visual novels&eroge as we had huge collections on both of those sites (bitGamer & ggn).

I've been an avid fan of VNs since I read muvluv and sengoku rance a few years ago and I havent stopped reading since then (and I even started learning japanese, tho thats still in the early stages).

So I'm looking forward to a great time here and I'm also looking to give back and hopefully help out on some projects.

Cheers

It's a kinda hard question.

I'd say MuvLuv Unlimited, while I love the whole ML trilogy and I agree that Alternative is a much better VN than Unlimited, Unlimited has this special place because I cant remember many times I was that sad and shaken as I was during the first time I got the "true" heroine ending

where after the credits you hear the little kid going "okasan" and then asking about her daddy.

• 1 month later...

Hello and welcome!

You're one of the first people I've met who actually liked the first Muv-Luv game.

I never quite understood the general dislike the original MuvLuv is getting, of course it isnt anywhere near the drama and quality of Alternative, but still the fairly lighthearted highschool romance stories had their fair share of drama too and were a nice read. And after you finish Alternative and read MuvLuv Extra again you'll see a ton of foreshadowing.

welcome to the fuwan fuwan paradise, everyone is on the IRC, so the forum is not as active as it was some weeks ago, but don't let it get to you, let's make the forums a wonderful place

Objection. You get a lot of bonus characters on the forums.

there's you, Eldin, the moderating team and a lot of other people I didn't mention who make for great characters in the NG+

If you want to beat the fuwan RPG on hard mode, you gotta get the forum members as well.

Welcome to the forums, I really hope you have fun here~~

Objection. You get a lot of bonus characters on the forums.

there's you, Eldin, the moderating team and a lot of other people I didn't mention who make for great characters in the NG+

If you want to beat the fuwan RPG on hard mode, you gotta get the forum members as well.

Welcome to the forums, I really hope you have fun here~~

here, have a +1