Hi people!

FriendlyFire

I'm new here so let me introduce myself. I'm Ignacio Martínez, from Spain.

I was just wandering trough the internet in search of VN when i found this site about one month ago and finally decided to register!

I'm a casual player who likes VN and enjoys FPS, MMORPG, JRPG and all the stuff. My favourite ones are horror games such as dead space.

I don't like adventure, racing and sport games 'cause they are monotone and boring (except for NHL games, i like those ones because it's the sport I practice).

In anime i like to see all kinda animes except for BL, no need of explanation, and mechas, because in my point of view they're too much surrealistic, and on the animes I like the most I usually draw my favourite carácter!

Well people, If u have any question about me i'll answer them. It's a pleasure to be at this forum and I hope that we get easily along.

Well, I rarely to do this but what the heck I'm bored...

Games you have finished?

Recommended: Kamidori, Daibanchou, Duel Savior, blabla

Dangers of being here: For you to find out...(Though maybe you'll find none)

And add any more troll info you can think of.

Well, I rarely to do this but what the heck I'm bored...

Games you have finished?

Recommended: Kamidori, Daibanchou, Duel Savior, blabla

Dangers of being here: For you to find out...(Though maybe you'll find none)

And add any more troll info you can think of.

You could a lest be happy that we have a new fellow comrade :P

Anyway, welcome to Fuwanovel don't worry about Sparkker he's just bored like always.

Let me see, i was finishing rewrite, LB! and Clannad and i had other ones in progress like katawa shoujo and If my heart had wings but my computer went crazy and recently I formated it.

Favourite one? hmmm... maybe LB! but i've never asked that question to myself so...

well you have guts, i almost never find someone say his/her real name.

welcome to fuwan fuwan maybe you came at a troublesome time because of the new admin (not going to say nicknames) but even with the forums becoming a hachikuji fan-paradise you will still like this place.

Thanks everyone!

well you have guts, i almost never find someone say his/her real name.

welcome to fuwan fuwan maybe you came at a troublesome time because of the new admin (not going to say nicknames) but even with the forums becoming a hachikuji fan-paradise you will still like this place.

I'm already accustomed to give my name in other forums or when I shop online, I think the only forum that i've been and I didn't gave my name is in the FF XIV Beta testers Forum.

Hachikuji paradise? It sounds great haha

Way to strike the iron while its hot.

I've been going to the site everyday for about year for news and VN stuff and finally decided to checkout the forums and register.

I wish I was more like you, but we're here now.

Let's enjoy our time here! :)/>/>/>

Thanks everybody!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

It's good to see more spanish people around here.

I'd recommend you Fate Stay Night. It's my favorite VN, and it's simply awesome

Hope you have fun here

so there's spanish people? nice. un placer jajaa.

People told me that the Anime isn't really good as Fate/Zero or others, well... They said it is crap, but i'll try out. Thanks for the recommendation!