"It's Show Time!" Time Leap Paradise Super Live! Coming to Steam this year

Nier

4 hours ago, VLOCKUP said:

So neither Time Leap or Time Leap Paradise will be released? I wonder what will we get for Super Live.

That being said, all the talk about Idolmaster and stuff makes me want to try one game at least once. Unfortunately it will never release outside of Japan at all because "gross idol shite":(. At least let me indulge in Japanese culture a bit more. This is way more tolerable than other Japanese hobbies floating around there.

Just to correct you on this, an anime idol game did get released outside of Japan and it's based on Neptunia. It's called Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection. Granted, it never really sold well in the west for obvious reasons.

2 hours ago, KonpekiUmi said:

Just to correct you on this, an anime idol game did get released outside of Japan and it's based on Neptunia. It's called Hyperdimension Neptunia: Producing Perfection. Granted, it never really sold well in the west for obvious reasons.

Are you comparing an obviously budget title on Vita to a monster like Idolmaster?

Not only that, it is not even good and definitely the weakest of Neptunia games(yes, even weaker than the original PS3 game) and it even lied to me(Fuck you Harem Route Neptunia PP and fuck you for not being able to get 4 Goddesses dancing in one stage).

3 minutes ago, VLOCKUP said:

Are you comparing an obviously budget title on Vita to a monster like Idolmaster?

Not only that, it is not even good and definitely the weakest of Neptunia games(yes, even weaker than the original PS3 game) and it even lied to me(Fuck you Harem Route Neptunia PP and fuck you for not being able to get 4 Goddesses dancing in one stage).

Is that so? Sorry about that, I didn't know the game was actually poorly received because I've never played it myself. I've mainly stuck with the main series and the only spin-off I've played was Neptunia U.

Honestly, I'm not sure what to think about this. I don't know enough about it to give a proper opinion. At first-glance, It doesn't really interest me to be honest. I'll give it another look once it's released on Steam, though.

On 31/10/2016 at 9:58 PM, Decay said:

O...kay? This is a rather strange choice. I guess they really were serious about localizing everything they own if they're digging this deep.

There's that chinese VN on Steam that features a naked loli, so...

Steam doesn't allow explicit sex. What you have beyond that doesn't matter so much. Maitetsu is eventually coming to steam, after all.

Out of curiosity, what VN are you talking about? I just can't believe Steam would allow something like that on there. :pyaa:

22 minutes ago, Forgetful Frank said:

Out of curiosity, what VN are you talking about? I just can't believe Steam would allow something like that on there. :pyaa:

I think it might be Written in the Sky, but I'm not sure.  I know for sure it has a naked loli in it.  It's free, but also supposedly not that good, even if you're into lolis and yuri.  It's a kinetic novel with very little content (< 2 hours) and only one ending.

I'm assuming they got it on Steam because of the example MangaGamer set with sex scenes: no super explicit narration + no genitals =  acceptable sex scene.  Haven't read it myself, but it's pretty likely there's an obligatory "I look like a kid but I'm really 18+" line in there somewhere, otherwise it would probably never have gotten onto Steam in the first place.