Recommend Single-Heroine VN

Yeah Way

my brain can't think of any...

Tomoyo After.

Narcissu 1+2

Kud wafter is one heroine only, but that's only 30% translated

"Tomoyo After" looks interesting, only I've not played "Clannad".

I don't have much interest in "Narcissu".

"Kud Wafter" looks best, just because it's a "Key" work; so I might wait for the translation of that one.

EDIT: It's an expansion of "Little Busters", and I've not read that either, so...

Edited by Yeah Way

Well... Try some Nitro+ stuff. Saya no Uta is a good one, Dra+Koi only had one heroine, and Chaos Head have a lot of them but you can only enter a non-platonic-romantic-relationship-like-thingy with one them. Chaos Head didn't really have a lot of romance to begin with.

Ef has various heroines, but you can only get one of them per tale. It is a bunch of different MC's and each ends up in a couple with one of the heroines.

Planetarian also doesn't focus much on romance, but it has only one heroine (it is from Key. Try it)

Any of the Sono Hanabira games, if you like yuri.

I guess this is enough? There are probably a few more.

PS: I found most of the ones I listed here quite meh. Nothing remarkable besides maybe Ef. Saya had the potential, but it was to short, and Chaos Head is good, but nothing compared to Steins Gate. Planetarian is definetely awesome, but it doesn't really focus on romance... Just curiosity, but why are you searching for one-heroine-only VNs?

Well... Try some Nitro+ stuff. Saya no Uta is a good one, Dra+Koi only had one heroine, and Chaos Head have a lot of them but you can only enter a non-platonic-romantic-relationship-like-thingy with one them. Chaos Head didn't really have a lot of romance to begin with.

Ef has various heroines, but you can only get one of them per tale. It is a bunch of different MC's and each ends up in a couple with one of the heroines.

Planetarian also doesn't focus much on romance, but it has only one heroine (it is from Key. Try it)

Any of the Sono Hanabira games, if you like yuri.

I guess this is enough? There are probably a few more.

PS: I found most of the ones I listed here quite meh. Nothing remarkable besides maybe Ef. Saya had the potential, but it was to short, and Chaos Head is good, but nothing compared to Steins Gate. Planetarian is definetely awesome, but it doesn't really focus on romance... Just curiosity, but why are you searching for one-heroine-only VNs?

Mainly because I haven't played one before; and I have an idea that the romance might work better, or at least differently, than a multi-heroine romance, due to the much heavier focus on a single pairing. From what I see, they don't seem to be nearly as popular as multi-heroine, common route branches.

Right, since I've always felt that I'd have to play it eventually, I've decided I'll play "Clannad"; then "After Story"; then, finally, "Tomoyo After".

Let me know if I should do them in a different order.

Wait, is "Tomoyo After" "After Story"? I'd thought they were different games...

Wait, is "Tomoyo After" "After Story"? I'd thought they were different games...

Nope. There are only 2 visual novels: Clannad and Tomoyo After. Clannad contains... well... Clannad and Clannad After Story. :D Tomoyo After is a side story (like Kud Wafter).

Why hasn't anyone mentioned Planetarian? I'd recommend the VN by the way.

Nope. There are only 2 visual novels: Clannad and Tomoyo After. Clannad contains... well... Clannad and Clannad After Story. :D/> Tomoyo After is a side story (like Kud Wafter).

I did~

Nope. There are only 2 visual novels: Clannad and Tomoyo After. Clannad contains... well... Clannad and Clannad After Story. :D/> Tomoyo After is a side story (like Kud Wafter).

<Since I Haven't DL'ed it yet>