Amazon.co.jp Proxy Service For Eroge

EcchiOujisama

Normally I use Buyee as my third party proxy service, but their TOC says no adult products and they reserve the right to keep whatever you buy with no refund if you sneak something through, so that's a no go.  What services will buy from Amazon and are fine with eroge? Everything I've found with the Google machine that buys from Amazon JP has some kind of similar no adult products/machine guns/nuclear bombs/fireworks/swords proviso somewhere. Which sucks, because I wouldn't getting a nice katana and/or dosu. 

Semi-related, has anyone purchased an "LAC card" of an eroge? How does that work? My brain can't figure out why one is 800 yen and the other is 4980 for what appears to be the same game based on OS support/system requirements/description/etc.  

5 hours ago, Nier said:

What about Tenso.com? Pretty sure they do Eroges.

The last time I checked Tenso, they added a "no adult products" to their rules.
Not sure they would notice though since they don't open the packages. Someone who is not me should try it and tell us.

I used dv8cag to get my copy of Rose Guns Days off of Amazon, and I can't recommend them enough.  Talked to a real person, they charged a reasonable fee (through Paypal, so I felt safe using them), and it was a super easy process.  I don't believe they have any sort of rules against 18+ products.  The only things they don't ship are things with batteries.

15 hours ago, Zenophilious said:

I used dv8cag to get my copy of Rose Guns Days off of Amazon, and I can't recommend them enough.  Talked to a real person, they charged a reasonable fee (through Paypal, so I felt safe using them), and it was a super easy process.  I don't believe they have any sort of rules against 18+ products.  The only things they don't ship are things with batteries.

But...but...the interactive eroge simulator I want needs batteries...

som-men-hand-type-handjob-machine-mastur

Wait, is that an AC adapter?  We're in business! \:mare:/  :wahaha:

Seriously though, this place looks like the answer to buying products from Japan at a reasonable price. Great share @Zenophilious!