Steam Group Fuwanovel

ExtraMana

1 hour ago, ExtraMana said:

So I saw there is a Fuwanovel steam group. Is it still active what multiplayer games do you play? 

daa99dc4463777e3d7f9ceb426eaa70b709e206c

https://steamcommunity.com/groups/fuwanovel

never realized that such a thing exists. thanks for posting the link.. will check it out.

Unfortunately most of the multiplayer games i play are on console.

4 hours ago, Zakamutt said:

I treat Steam groups like I used to treat most Facebook groups. You don't actually join them to socialize, only to show belonging in a kind of abstract way.

Pretty much so, It's a way of showing that you belong somewhere without necessarily sharing said activities on that site or place.

Most of us Fuwans talk here and roam around while talking, planning on playing games together or other stuff.   

The biggest push accomplished in regards to the Steam group was the Steam curator. Otherwise not much activity is seen in the group itself. 

Post in the comments on the Steam group and get a convo going if you can~ Most of my MP games are Blizzard games... Though I do have a healthy amount of others on Steam I am willing to play once in a while :sachi: