Im looking for a horror based visual novel.

gunter

Well,all is on the title,but i ll try to be more specific :i'm planning to read à vn with my girlfriend this summer,and we agreed on hotror visual novel.still,idk what to chose,and i dont want to try it before we read it together. So i m looking for a rather short vn(more or less saya no uta's size) since she is not used to read english.i dont mind some gore stuff,but things like corpse party are a bit too much for me :v. It ll be à plus if it have some great art. H content dont bother(as long as its not H for H ). Oh,and also It ll be Nice of it dont have an unrealistic happy end.

I look forward to your replies.

Ps: since my modem is ded,i have to write on my cellphone,wich sometimes wont let me write in english ,or just dont allow me to write without accents . If some words looks weird,i ll try to correct them.

Most Japanese horror games aren't really horror as we know it, but are more like psychological thrillers. If you just want something to scare the shit out of you, I can recommend phenomeno as well. It's pretty much what you asked for. Short, non-h and art by one of the best Japanese illustators alive today, Yoshitoshi Abe

Ok. Thank you !

1 hour ago, Arcadeotic said:

For a VN with horror elements, Saya no Uta, Kara no Shoujo, Cartagra and Chaos;Head

I already have read most of these ,and chaos Head is the next on my wantlist ^^'