E3 thread 2016

Funyarinpa

1 hour ago, Funyarinpa said:

The new Persona 5 gameplay is SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK.

It seems PV04 is our battle theme, demon negotiation is back, everything is P E R F E C T

I want to waste 150 hours again of my life on that, right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it sucks that we need to wait until February <_< that delay doesnt make sense at all >_> 

New Zelda looks great. I love the look of the game, and it seems like they're finally doing what everyone has been asking for since OoT. The demo area seemed a little sparse, but based on what they said during the stream, it will be a lot more populated in the final version with more NPCs, villages, etc. I would have liked to see what the actual game would have looked like instead of their carefully constructed sandbox demo, but the mechanics they displayed all seem really interesting. And the game seems huge.

On 6/14/2016 at 6:53 AM, SilverLi said:

Battlefield 1, Battlefield 1 and Battlefield 1. Seriously the gameplay with all the different weapons and stuff was gorgeous. Watching some celebrities getting their ass kicked by professionals was intersting too. WW1 is back boys. I know they revealed it a month ago but I actually got to see some gameplay now. It is time to contact my old squadmembers for this.

It's back? Were you a Codename Eagle fan? I never played that. I feel like BF1 is "WWI" and not WWI. In the same way that Wolfenstein is "WWII." It's basically the same old Battlefield gameplay with very little actual WWI flavor baked into the game's mechanics or even map design. That's a little disappointing in my opinion.