Your own Special Move

ToAEnd

? Then I auto restart?

Contingency Code On

Alpha Case- >>>

>>>

Auto-kill termination complete.

Well then, I should loop out your skill..

Spoiler Hidden>>>>>>>>>> So<< You will be hit by it Before U know it>>

I will now seal your skill and revert the things back to the way they are..

except through your own perfect understanding, I already knew you could do this, and thus counter appropriately.

you pretty much borked your powers when you gave yourself that one, since anything you add onto it I also add onto it, and anything you try I can already do.

also, giving yourself the whole "power warp" function, I can just change one of the skills I got from someone else into a time stop esque skill and just take your powers from you. let's do that. you are now powerless.

let this be a lesson, don't be like sparker and try to take over the thread with outlandish powers, because I am effectively god at this point.

except through your own perfect understanding, I already knew you could do this, and thus counter appropriately.

you pretty much borked your powers when you gave yourself that one, since anything you add onto it I also add onto it, and anything you try I can already do.

also, giving yourself the whole "power warp" function, I can just change one of the skills I got from someone else into a time stop esque skill and just take your powers from you. let's do that. you are now powerless.

let this be a lesson, don't be like sparker and try to take over the thread with outlandish powers, because I am effectively god at this point.

Nope. I use triple snowpoke combo.

My projected image emcompasses the 8 senses (yeah, there are 8 of them) They won't be able to feel the chibi.

i will turn the entire world into chibi, with that they will understand the greatness of chibi and after they see chibi, eat chibi, hear chibi, touch chibi, smell chibi, hallucinate chibi, feel chibi ans believe in chibi they will become one with chibi and pay no heed to anything else. Nyahahahahaha

i will turn the entire world into chibi, with that they will understand the greatness of chibi and after they see chibi, eat chibi, hear chibi, touch chibi, smell chibi, hallucinate chibi, feel chibi ans believe in chibi they will become one with chibi and pay no heed to anything else. Nyahahahahaha

Then I snowpoke you.

Take my powers.> Oh no<< That's sad... Like I don't have any backups... (For the fact being: Take my clone's power have fun> Yeah, and I forgot to tell you I injected a virus on the powers)

Virus Immortal Classic: Immortal March Stopping

Activate Auto-sensory ban, Code alpha- Loophole type- Love < Force command closure- Perfect Understanding >

Reason: A person with Perfect Understanding isn't allowed to obtain knowledge about such things. Thus, the skill will be temporarily disabled.

Passivity Drive Auto Soul Link Off- Use/ Reasoning B

Reasoning B: Will temporarily disable Immortal Burn's Immortality Effects and Tree Of Life due to the Unit intentionally given with the skill is abusing it's authority.

Code Lock Seal- Restraint Prison

Restraint Prison- Disallows the Targeted unit to use the I.M. Ever again. Since the Main has found the target abusive and Unjust.

<Any counter is viable> In the end, it will still be banned..

Since this skill is an I.M. Classic: Immortal March Stopping... (It's also a built in safety device.. Duh? Why would I create a skill that I know will be abused?)

Recreating or removing it is impossible since it's one of I.M.'s main components. (Changing or removing it will alter the whole skill, and I'm pretty sure the whole skill will become defect. and copying it again will 100% fail)

You can't say you have a backup as well<< Since all clones of you are affected.

Why?

In the end, I.M. is cast by one main person. Numbing one, numbs all.

On a much more serious note, I'd want you to counter it if you can.> It's boring just to observe and observe..

God vs God.. Seems a good way to relieve my boredom.

You fool. Loli cannot be denied as easily as that. Even if you turn the world into chibi, that would only make the longing for loli grow bigger, as it would not be easy to find one.

shimetaaaaaaaaa. if only your love for loli could be bended!!!

Even if the whole world stops looking at my loli self I'll just do some selfcest. Nothing can be bad if loli is involved, not even scat and guro.

Take my powers.> Oh no<< That's sad... Like I don't have any backups... (For the fact being: Take my clone's power have fun> Yeah, and I forgot to tell you I injected a virus on the powers)

Virus Immortal Classic: Immortal March Stopping

Activate Auto-sensory ban, Code alpha- Loophole type- Love < Force command closure- Perfect Understanding >

Reason: A person with Perfect Understanding isn't allowed to obtain knowledge about such things. Thus, the skill will be temporarily disabled.

Passivity Drive Auto Soul Link Off- Use/ Reasoning B

Reasoning B: Will temporarily disable Immortal Burn's Immortality Effects and Tree Of Life due to the Unit intentionally given with the skill is abusing it's authority.

Code Lock Seal- Restraint Prison

Restraint Prison- Disallows the Targeted unit to use the I.M. Ever again. Since the Main has found the target abusive and Unjust.

<Any counter is viable> In the end, it will still be banned..

Since this skill is an I.M. Classic: Immortal March Stopping... (It's also a built in safety device.. Duh? Why would I create a skill that I know will be abused?)

Recreating or removing it is impossible since it's one of I.M.'s main components. (Changing or removing it will alter the whole skill, and I'm pretty sure the whole skill will become defect. and copying it again will 100% fail)

You can't say you have a backup as well<< Since all clones of you are affected.

Why?

In the end, I.M. is cast by one main person. Numbing one, numbs all.

On a much more serious note, I'd want you to counter it if you can.> It's boring just to observe and observe..

God vs God.. Seems a good way to relieve my boredom.

i use your rewrite ability to change not just that part, but the entire skill. i keep the perfect understanding bit, remove the clone bit because it's silly, get rid of any safety mechanics, ect. i use time stop, change the skill to time reversal, and rewind this thread to a point in time before you created your clones, and use your rewrite to completely rework your ability, and undo any shenanigans you may have caused in every world.

Immortal Burn no longer allows you to create clones. Any clones that manage to avoid this can no longer interact with this world. Instead, you are unaffected by some powers and never age.

Tree of Life no longer allows you to control the plot. your contingency skill is also removed, as with your perfect understanding i can see through your nefarious deeds. Instead, you are granted a skill more befitting the title. You can now heal people with nature esque magic, and also speak to plants.

Perfect Understanding no longer does anything more than grant you a better understanding of the world. you know what stuff do.

after all this is done, i have snow gurtsquirt you and then snowpoke. you are now coated in frozen yogurt. it's very cold and a little slimey, and i don't imagine it's very pleasant. you really wish to take a shower.

but i deny you one.

i use your rewrite ability to change not just that part, but the entire skill. i keep the perfect understanding bit, remove the clone bit because it's silly, get rid of any safety mechanics, ect. i use time stop, change the skill to time reversal, and rewind this thread to a point in time before you created your clones, and use your rewrite to completely rework your ability, and undo any shenanigans you may have caused in every world.

Immortal Burn no longer allows you to create clones. Any clones that manage to avoid this can no longer interact with this world. Instead, you are unaffected by some powers and never age.

Tree of Life no longer allows you to control the plot. your contingency skill is also removed, as with your perfect understanding i can see through your nefarious deeds. Instead, you are granted a skill more befitting the title. You can now heal people with nature esque magic, and also speak to plants.

Perfect Understanding no longer does anything more than grant you a better understanding of the world. you know what stuff do.

after all this is done, i have snow gurtsquirt you and then snowpoke. you are now coated in frozen yogurt. it's very cold and a little slimey, and i don't imagine it's very pleasant. you really wish to take a shower.

but i deny you one.

Sorry to say this> But Rewriting the skill isn't possible due to the fact you collapse the whole skill.. Which means the rewritten skills still comes from TRACES of the last skill you used which is affected by the Virus.. Impossible for you to rewrite the skill due to the fact PERFECT UNDERSTANDING is the skill used to rewrite skills as well.

And Perfect Understanding follows the 5 format.

0. No Understanding - No clues about the fact.

1. Basic Understanding- Knowing of the fact. (Initial Knowledge)

2. Core Understanding - Knowing of other facts. (Phase of Learning)

3. Recreational Understanding - Allows dissection of hidden to not obvious facts. (Can be related or non-related to the main fact)

4. Fictional Understanding - Which allows things to be rewritten into your own fun things. Whatever it may be.. (Process that allow fiction and skill rewriting)

How Perfect understanding works? In Thought Process Mode:

1.a-0-1-2-3-4

Can Also go as 1.a-4-0 and Vice Versa..

1.a Perfect Understanding - Which allows Info to passively be obtain. ( Innate Recreational Understanding)

However, you'll never learn the facts due to it not being converted to Initial Knowledge

Every skill of mine has a basis

Sorry to say this> But Rewriting the skill isn't possible due to the fact you collapse the whole skill.. Which means the rewritten skills still comes from TRACES of the last skill you used which is affected by the Virus.. Impossible for you to rewrite the skill due to the fact PERFECT UNDERSTANDING is the skill used to rewrite skills as well.

3. Recreational Understanding - Allows dissection of hidden to not obvious facts. (Can be related or non-related to the main fact)

4. Fictional Understanding - Which allows things to be rewritten into your own fun things. Whatever it may be.. (Process that allow fiction and skill rewriting)

1.a-0-1-2-3-4

1.a Perfect Understanding - Which allows Info to passively be obtain. ( Innate Recreational Understanding)

However, you'll never learn the facts due to it not being converted to Initial Knowledge

1 + 1 = ???

can you use your perfect understanding now?

so many understandings but yet......

1 - 1 = ???

you cannot defeat water and fire !!!

Because of the misunderstood Phlogiston theory

and everything in the world is made with the four elements.

1 x 1 = ???

>Sparkker< : 1.a Perfect Understanding - Which allows Info to passively be obtain. ( Innate Recreational Understanding)

[You know nothing at all because do there is something you don't know and that is the "7 word, 7 syllables (sentence)".

1.a-0-1-2-3-4

so what you're saying is that whenever I try to use your ability in new ways in effort to keep you from breaking the thread with a blatantly overpowered skill, you're just going to edit the skill entirely, add new stuff to it that only affect other people who use it but not you, or add a clause that wasn't there two pages ago...

I am reminded of children on the playground, where when playing cops and robbers, the losing kid goes "nu-uh, you can't do that because I have an invisible force shield!". this game isn't fun, you win. I quit.

1.a-0-1-2-3-4

I use Steins Gate power to make you powerless and completely ban Perfect Understanding. Start again, please.

Yuri Moment

Causes two people to create a glorious, super-moe Yuri moment. WiIl gender-bend targets if necessary. If only one target is given, affects caster and target.

Due to the love and general lack of control in the moment, those affected are temporarily unable to use any active powers. However, the moe creates an impenetrable shield around the couple; this power cannot be directly used to attack (but delayed-action things are generally a good idea). However, I will endeavour to not use this power for evil.

Yuri Moment

Causes two people to create a glorious, super-moe Yuri moment. WiIl gender-bend targets if necessary. If only one target is given, affects caster and target.

Due to the love and general lack of control in the moment, those affected are temporarily unable to use any active powers. However, the moe creates an impenetrable shield around the couple; this power cannot be directly used to attack (but delayed-action things are generally a good idea). However, I will endeavour to not use this power for evil.

Why am I not surprised? It fits you, I guess.

so what you're saying is that whenever I try to use your ability in new ways in effort to keep you from breaking the thread with a blatantly overpowered skill, you're just going to edit the skill entirely, add new stuff to it that only affect other people who use it but not you, or add a clause that wasn't there two pages ago...

I am reminded of children on the playground, where when playing cops and robbers, the losing kid goes "nu-uh, you can't do that because I have an invisible force shield!". this game isn't fun, you win. I quit.

Hahaha, That's the goal>> I just want to burn this thread to the ground..

However, the editing part really isn't true. This skill has been in works for months now. Since I can't have my hero, in the story I'm making, run around like an overpowered damned kid without a good explanation. Though I don't keep the description of the skill in a notepad or so. I can tell you that the explanation I gave you was made 2 months ago AFTER I watched GOSICK, since Victorique's thought process made me think over Perfect Understanding's balance.

In any case, The story I'm making is barely progressing, though the whole story plot line is done.

• 1 month later...