Your own Special Move

ToAEnd

... I'll just cast <Illusionary Blade> And rush at ye.. I'll just wait for a chance, to use <Illusionary Blade: Impalement>

@ToAEnd, >> You really think so?? It's a built-in skill which is Passive and castable at the same time..

For the fact, All clones has full access to it, though other personalities are just given those skills as a blessing.

<Hero Personalities in other worlds have strong powers, which is given to them by Perfect Understanding.>

I.M. is really a complex skill. As a Lit. meaning it's a never ending March, the person using it can't be stopped.

Unless he wants to stop it. The main reason why it's passive... Preventing I.M. To be cast will force a Restart.

Which is pretty complicated to type so please don't.>

I don't want to force reboot the world with Tree of Life's countermeasure, which is within the skill so it's possible. It really is painful as hell to rebuild multitudes of branches

and balancing possible events in the future.. I'll have a hard time typing it without <Indexial Library>, which I intentionally blocked.

I intentionally make it long... So don't wonder why I always have a wall of text. It's sign of my boredom.

~ Lalala, I really love I.M.

Such power cannot even reach me.

Do you know why?

Because I control fire and water.(It is essential to everything in those "worlds" you speak of.)

Even if you cannot be stopped there is always another way.

I will just destroy the ROOT of your power(the TREEnity you speak of)

By defeating you in just one world, every world you live in will follow.

That is the undeniable truth.(You can't deny it, even your clones)

Even if you kill I am still alive since I control both biotic and abiotic factors.

For me both factors are all the same.(Even the worlds you speak of)

Is that all you've got ?

Sure sure.. Kill the Main Skill of Every Skill... let all your powers die off... Yours might be essential.. Mine is the Crucial.> I mean? Can you really kill me?

Attack when you feel like it? I'm just observing>> Even if you kill all at the same time>> I'll just laugh it off..

You still don't know what it feels to have I.M. The feeling of watching the world grow and evolve.

Staying alive and taking care of everyone with powers. Giving them some of mine for them to have an interesting life.

I'll tell you a fact. This power is made for Observing. It's a power with great burden. I just watch everything.

It's made for observing! Just kill me<< You still have a long way to go young one. >>

~ Tree of Life- Preparing essential boot up contingency:

Code Start:

Alpha case Z: Course A - Death Restart Reboot prepared/ Auto kill program/ Time Fasten 3.5 Billion years

Beta Base K: Request Life to Auto her skill/ Death drag expectancy increase/ Essential Balancing Core to Latest Version

Chase Cross: Life span Spread- Auto designate/ World corruption rate- 59% by designated time/ Nature's survival rate increase- 65%

Delta Core Chain: Location Planet to planet Increase/ Time per day- auto balance/ Allow skills- Yes/ Start at Observe Mode- Yes

Essential Boost - Zerxian Planet Codes: Default

Contingency boot up plan ready, E-Z codes are set to default.

I.M. Made for Observers.. Nothing's really better than observing.

Haha...

If observing is all you've got then you will not understand me.

From the age where alchemists were still known

They thought that all things burned will have It's original form

Also known as phlogiston where everything is reduced to ash.

Phlogiston theory was believed by many alchemists because it is what they have OBSERVED

Until it was disproved by other chemists(after alchemist) through experimenting.

Things are not just to be observed

My power cannot be appreciated by only observing

You must see through deeper from all things around us

Biotic + abiotic = world

You have not yet experienced such things because you only observe

And will gain nothing more than nothing.

??? Really? That's what Perfect Understanding was made for>>? Don't you remember-- Perfect Understanding- Self Explainable + Main Meaning. So Duh

> That''s why I have Perfect Understanding, I understand Everything from the base itself, though it's auto stored and not that usable until I researched about it. <

Meaning: I'll understand your skill but will be unable to explain it. Since that's how it works, Usable info but the user is unable to explain it..

I'll know what your skill is and even create a counter for it but in true fact I don't even have a cinch of idea what the hell it is.> That's how it works.. Comprende amigo?

Auto boot contingency on...

~ I'll just observe from now on.. Until I feel the need to join. -Sparkker

??? Really? That's what Perfect Understanding was made for>>? Don't you remember-- Perfect Understanding- Self Explainable + Main Meaning. So Duh

> That''s why I have Perfect Understanding, I understand Everything from the base itself, though it's auto stored and not that usable until I researched about it. <

Meaning: I'll understand your skill but will be unable to explain it. Since that's how it works, Usable info but the user is unable to explain it..

I'll know what your skill is and even create a counter for it but in true fact I don't even have a cinch of idea what the hell it is.> That's how it works.. Comprende amigo?

Auto boot contingency on...

~ I'll just observe from now on.. Until I feel the need to join. -Sparkker

Nice :lol:

A really comfortable skill you have there

But it is just the base and not the acid and others.

Without explanations to such

Then you have not truly understood it.

Example: what should be the first to pour when conducting a water and acid experiment?

Should it be water to acid or acid to water.

Answer: water to acid

You cannot understand it because the base is not included(only acid and water)

Nice :lol:/>

A really comfortable skill you have there

But it is just the base and not the acid and others.

Without explanations to such

Then you have not truly understood it.

Example: what should be the first to pour when conducting a water and acid experiment?

Should it be water to acid or acid to water.

Answer: water to acid

You cannot understand it because the base is not included(only acid and water)

Wow... How great you are at misunderstanding! Base= Ph Lv? LOL?

Try googling other meanings of base okay and try to find the base I mean..

Wow... How great you are at misunderstanding! Base= Ph Lv? LOL?

Try googling other meanings of base okay and try to find the base I mean..

Base......

Hmmmm

Could it be your own hideout !!!!!

So clever are you Sparkker

Making your base somewhere.

My special move is Veggieblast!! it'll change other people who oppose me to vegetables

Now anyone who challenge me will be transformed into vegetable and will be eaten by vegetarian xD

Hahaha

A very unique skill you have there.

But my power will either dry or burn such veggies :D

... Hmm.... I should code ban your copy then>>

(I love using code ban yet I don't know how to program and such)

Code ban Seal Lvl. 5- Unliftable-No/ Auto break- 10 hours/ Leave some skills- Yes/ Able to Unban- No/ Able to Copy- No

Code ban other codes- Default

My copied skill has been disabled. Eldin's copying skill is disabled. All Copied skills excluding my is left usable. Time restraint: 10 hours.

Edit: I forgot to revert Snow's skill back.. *Revert*

as you attempt to do this, I use your own ban skill to stop you from trying. I then ban you from trying again, and alter your power in such a way that you can no longer ban or unban skills.

this, of course, also stops you from reverting snow's 'gurtsquirt.

? Then I auto restart?

Contingency Code On

Alpha Case- >>>

>>>

Auto-kill termination complete.

Well then, I should loop out your skill..

Spoiler Hidden>>>>>>>>>> So<< You will be hit by it Before U know it>>

I will now seal your skill and revert the things back to the way they are..