VN translators on Twitter counting down

Well, if scorp ask why people obsessed at Dies Irae I didn't know. By the way, just watching translation sample, and the fight wasn't had much special effect like Tokyo Babel, only lots of CG (If I'm wrong please correct me here). But I 

As for translation matter, well to be honest I didn't care much. Beside, I think prose for chuunige was used mostly in fighting scene, while usual scene outside fighting scene was didn't use much prose imo (Once again correct me if I'm wrong).

And in regard of prose, will it affected the storyline if the prose was literally translated ie not flowing well ie the story was turned out very differently because of prose translation (Like Comyu who is said that the translation was literal. Although I didn't care though if the story still the same as untranslated version).

For last Tweet, well didn't want to speculate too much now. Although KKK sounds like Ku Klux Klan lol. Of course I knew that KKK was another VN from Light whichhad same writer as Dies Irae here.

5 minutes ago, littleshogun said:

As for translation matter, well to be honest I didn't care much. Beside, I think prose for chuunige was used mostly in fighting scene, while usual scene outside fighting scene was didn't use much prose imo (Once again correct me if I'm wrong).

almost the whole thing pretty much consists of high level prose only.

8 hours ago, Scorp said:

Problem is that "action" is a very slow action (almost stop motion, lol), you have to read for 20 minutes before people do a move. You can watch the available translations from Gare and Conjueror for proofs. It is really overpowered pathos with zero movements and that usual chuuni trope about protag being beaten to death, but after he gain power and kicks ass... 

Standard shounen action. It's why I'm not a fan of most shounen action. I'm of the belief that action scenes are paced quickly, but most shounen action scenes slow down to a crawl. It's a matter of preference, I suppose.

2 hours ago, VirginSmasher said:

Sarcasm doesn't translate well through the internet. :miyako:

One could argue that adds to the amusement … heh