Any one feel like making this into a wallpaper?

Mugi

Would love nothing more than to have a nice wallpaper of this, but I don't know if it's even possible, nor do I have any knowledge in the field of turning images into wallpapers. So if anyone who does has spare time and is willing to, I would greatly appreciate it :sachi:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20160311015522

14 minutes ago, Arcadeotic said:

I dunno if this is good, I just made it in 5 minutes

Dimensions are 1280x720

Reveal hidden contents

mea715d.png

Doesn't look too bad, although I do wish it didn't cut out so much of the image, though maybe that's unavoidable. Thanks, though :sachi: 

What exactly do you have in mind? You can go the route Arc went with and just transform the picture up to 1280x720, or you can go ahead and do something like this, scaling it, but that leaves a lot of room on the sides. Is there something specific you would want covering the sides? I'm not amazing at GFX stuff, but coloring or adding other images etc should be doable. 

Spoiler

EWnIAlq.jpg

I don't think it is possible to make a great wallpaper from that image. On top of suffering from low resolution, it also has a problem with aspect radio. If you divide width by height, you get:

* 16:9 widescreen: 1.78 (the most common widescreen)

* 16:10 widescreen: 1.6

* 4:3 standard: 1.33

* The image posted here: 0.707

I think the resolution and the aspect radio are so wallpaper unfriendly that it's simply not possible to make a great looking one based on that image.

9 hours ago, Slynch said:

As everyone has been saying, that image is just not wallpaper-friendly (unless it's a phone).

At any rate, here's the best that can be done with that image. A larger resolution of OPs image can be found here

Reveal hidden contents

2YuiVJ6.png

Woah, this actually looks really good. Thanks!