Danganronpa Discussion Thread

Eclipsed

On 2/26/2016 at 9:18 AM, Eclipsed said:

So much complaining about the gameplay, jebus ._.

are u gonna complain that you just wanna continue story when u play zero escape :sachi:

i dont mind the sleuthing or finding out the wrong statements. its just ive seen other games done something like this so much better. again, i hate that the only reason i have a hard time with the gameplay is not because its hard but because its just dumb stuff. and the game punishes you for it. imagine playing a video game that requires concentration and your friend is in the background just throwing filled water bottles at you, its like that. the only difference here is you cant knock the gameplay in the head with a shovel.

youre right though i should stop. its just ds,.df.,gf.gf.,f.f.f.f,xd.d/jkaetj/al'erjtlkasert./lrey/nrf'nl. sorry. had to stop myself before i went off again.

Dw, your complaints are valid, I can totally see how annoying/frustrating the gameplay can be... if you're not good at it:sachi: 

I never had a problem/raged at static getting in the way or missing shots entirely cuz too slow

You'll love DR2 when it comes out. This is where I will agree with your just want to continue the story, because Logic Dives and Improved Hangman's Gambit imo were some of the worst Class Trial gameplay thingies ever.

1 minute ago, Eclipsed said:

Dw, your complaints are valid, I can totally see how annoying/frustrating the gameplay can be... if you're not good at it:sachi: 

I never had a problem/raged at static getting in the way or missing shots entirely cuz too slow

You'll love DR2 when it comes out. This is where I will agree with your just want to continue the story, because Logic Dives and Improved Hangman's Gambit imo were some of the worst Class Trial gameplay thingies ever.

if im not good at it? if im not good at it!?!?!? you wanna fight brah?!?! you want to uncage this beast?!?!!?? do ya?! DO YA?! ill take you on all day!!! we can take this to the streets! HUH!?

................................please dont ban me. :kosame:

ill probably like it. again, i dont mind gameplay i just donedfs.l dn..zd n. sorry. stopped myself again. it does look interesting. i might actually go back to play the first one.

:rimu:

Anyway, about Chapter 2..

Spoiler

Yeah, Chihiro being a dude was easily given away by how much the were emphasizing the swapping male-female locker room and stuff. 
But since I was particularly fond of Chihiro my expression was like "Oh.............. FK!!!!"

I don't run into traps often but damn, he got me good :vinty: 

And didn't Imotato in this thread say he liked Chihiro :holo: can't wait to see his reaction.

~~
Also, just fk Mundo in general. Killed off a good character just because some BS pride about being strong? Now it's my turn to rage, qiotu48vtu4erph348935n893UI5TB38YP 5P2NP2vpq3nGB2W1~#@@$$%&%@$!$^%*$#%@!

On 2/26/2016 at 10:17 AM, Eclipsed said:

:rimu:

Anyway, about Chapter 2..

Reveal hidden contents

Yeah, Chihiro being a dude was easily given away by how much the were emphasizing the swapping male-female locker room and stuff. 
But since I was particularly fond of Chihiro my expression was like "Oh.............. FK!!!!"

I don't run into traps often but damn, he got me good :vinty: 

And didn't Imotato in this thread say he liked Chihiro :holo: can't wait to see his reaction.

~~
Also, just fk Mundo's in general. Killed a good character just because some BS pride about being strong? Now it's my turn to rage, qiotu48vtu4erph348935n893UI5TB38YP 5P2NP2vpq3nGB2W.

lol. yeah. i had a hunch during the investigation

Spoiler

that he was a trap. i sort of have an eye for traps. its a gift. :miyako:

it really does suck he died and like you said, over mudons stupid pride. he took an innocent, probably the most innocent life of the whole group. the dude couldnt hurt a mosquito and now hes dead. damn you mundo. damn you. :komari:

just started the investigation phase for the third trial. i would give my thoughts on who i think it is but i dont know how to work the spoiler tag atm sooooooooo.............................................

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Replace parenthesis with square brackets, 

(spoiler) insert text here (/spoiler)

Hidden Content

Third Trial's perp should be obvious indeed :sachi: 

obvious huh? damn. i honestly thought it would be

alter ego. like somehow it accessed a program that made it nuts or something. i just find it odd that the two people that died had a deep connection with alter ego. also, i thought hifumi would be the spy........ i guess i was wrong. oh well, at least i dont know who the murderer is before the trial again. well, not entirely i guess.

still at the very start of the investigation. ive been reading grisaia and Beat blades haruka. found a

Spoiler

dolly in the repository with blood on the wheels. the mc makes a point to say the dolly was originally in the equipment room where taka's body was originally found. now taka's body is in the repository. "So there's blood on the wheel of the dolly that was moved from the equipment room to the repository... What's the explanation for that?" oh i dont know genius. maybe it was somehow used to move a certain body to a certain place?

hmmm. i gotta say

Spoiler

celeste's name seems to be popping up a lot. she was the one who was originally attacked,  she was the one who found the bodies, she was the one who told us hifumi body had disappeared, she also saw the attacker and took a picture, she claims to have seen the attacker go up the stairs to the second floor and again to the third floor. she seems very suspicious at this point.

ok. the trial is a bout to begin. gonna lay down my predictions now.

Spoiler

i believe it was celeste and sakura. celeste seems to be conveniently at the right place at the wrong time through out the investigation. sakura is the only one who could move hifumi's body without any equipment. why she would help celeste, i dont know. one of them wiped hifumi's glasses to frame hiro.

thats my prediction and im sticking to it. of course i could change it before someone notices. :P but i wont. im a word of my man!

well looks like i was wrong about one aspect of the case. another one bites the dust.

LOL, your prediction was exactly mine's!

Ch 3 spoilers

Spoiler

Definitely knew Celeste had to be the perp, 'cos ya, she was WAAAAY tOo active this time. Dead giveaway. And then nobody else would be able to lift that fatass Hifumi, so Sakura was the accomplice!

NOPE, IT WAS HIFUMI WHO WAS THE ACCOMPLICE, HE WAS JUST PLAYING DEAD, THAT'S WHY HE WIPED HIS GLASSES, IT WASN'T SOMEONE ELSE WHO DID THAT YOU QUACK, GG REKT.

something i forgot to add but (CHAPTER ONE SPOILERS)

but im kinda glad that sayaka died. i was honestly worried throughout the first chapter that she would betray the mc at some point in the game or would just die at some point. im glad that its out of the way nice and quick. it really makes you think that anyone could be next. well done game.

9 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

Agreed, though a part of me still wishes the whole b******* thing could've been preserved until later for the extra YOU B******* ME!@#!!!11 oomph. Plus, I would've loved to see that character participate in some Class Trials.

yeah tru. its kind of sad going in the class trial and

seeing an X over her picture.

btw, im shocked you changed your profile pic to a non pinkhaired character. :pyaa:

14 minutes ago, mitchhamilton said:

never mind. just got the ending ruined for me. gonna drop this vn now.

That's terrible. If you ever feel up to it, you should finish it someday. It wouldn't do not to try the second game, widely considered superior in every aspect.

As for your spoiler, there's no way to convince you of anything without spoiling something, so I don't quite know what to do. Honestly? I beg you to continue if that's the reason you're stopping.

1 minute ago, Tiagofvarela said:

That's terrible. If you ever feel up to it, you should finish it someday. It wouldn't do not to try the second game, widely considered superior in every aspect.

As for your spoiler, there's no way to convince you of anything without spoiling something, so I don't quite know what to do. Honestly? I beg you to continue if that's the reason you're stopping.

i dont know. i might one day come back to this maybe. i just hate spoilers. i hate even vague spoilers. i want to know absolutly nothing about a vn, especially a mystery vn, that i am reading. i also know

Spoiler

grey haired girl stays alive till chapter 6.

so that surprise is ruined.

You should come back to this today. I get that you hate spoilers, but you're making incorrect assumptions based on vague information here. Don't you think it's a shame to stop reading something you were enjoying because of that? You'll continue to enjoy it, and you will not anticipate the actual plot twists, I swear.